Why we will win the league!

We're not going away fellas Enjoy the ride...
The difference is WE will be back next season from the off,you lot will be struggling to keep pace with the added pressure and expectation of doing the same again as this season and throw in the the possibility of not even winning the premier league this season ...

Exactly this. Let’s be realistic instead of all this flippant ‘they’ll drop points, we’ll win them all’ nonsense

Yes, it’s completely unfeasible that a City side who have won 58 of their previous 70 Premier League games could possibly win the next 6...

The fact that we know we probably have to win all our games is not a negative for this City team in my view. It is the motivation they need to keep a high level and go and do just that, win the next 6 league games and pick up the title, it's that simple.
The fact that we need to maintain such a high level will probably benefit us in the other competitions too.

We lost three out of four league games and although the Newcastle game was later than I remembered the fact is we were unbelievably shite for no apparent reason. This is why the league is so tight.
We had a spell where every opposition shot screamed into our net. Take two of the Palace goals and the Leicester goal as examples.

Yes, it’s completely unfeasible that a City side who have won 58 of their previous 70 Premier League games could possibly win the next 6...
Exactly, we absolutely smashed the PL record for consecutive wins last season.

Best thing to do is to just lump whatever you can on them winning the league, as the odds are still pretty good all things considered. If they do it, it softens the blow a little. If we win it then you probably won’t care.

I make them favourites now. I had tonight down as a game they may drop points in. The rest of their fixtures look straightforward, all either at home or against teams who have nothing to play for. They should win them all unless pressure gets to them.

As good as we can be, I don't see us winning every game.

One possible good omen, they are at home to Chelsea on the same day we go to Palace, the same scenario as 2014.

So we failed to win 12 out of 70, which equates to roughly 1 in 6. And we have 6 games left. So realistically, we can expect to fail to win 1 of our remaining games. We just have to hope Chelsea get something, because it’s the last realistic chance of Liverpool doing the same.

So we failed to win 12 out of 70, which equates to roughly 1 in 6. And we have 6 games left. So realistically, we can expect to fail to win 1 of our remaining games. We just have to hope Chelsea get something, because it’s the last realistic chance of Liverpool doing the same.

Time scales DO make a difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.