Why we will win the league!

It’s a great race. Regardless of what you guys say regarding luck no team finishing 2nd has hit 90 points+ and you don’t do that being lucky. If we lose to you then it will be deserved as you have been fantastic. If we win then it will be historic as we will have beaten the best team performance in PL history. May the best man win.

By the way, what has happended to the ‘title race’ thread. Very much enjoyed reading it

Best thing to do is to just lump whatever you can on them winning the league, as the odds are still pretty good all things considered. If they do it, it softens the blow a little. If we win it then you probably won’t care.
And focus on what we do. Looking forward to tomorrow's game. And then Spurs, and then Palace.

We day dreamed about this at the start of the season, and then thought no it's impossible, and yet here we are, one game from another Wembley final and knowing that if we win our league games we will be Champions.

Playing CL semi finals will have an impact on the league games for both teams if they both get through.

Best thing to do is to just lump whatever you can on them winning the league, as the odds are still pretty good all things considered. If they do it, it softens the blow a little. If we win it then you probably won’t care.
Don't be saying things like that, I got pilloried for a similar comment when backing against city which is effectively what you are suggesting. I've had a bet on the L's to win the divisions, Liverpool, Leeds, Luton, Lincoln and Leyton Orient. The cash out is currently twice my stake. Leeds are the ones that will definitely screw the bet up as I can't see them catching Norwich, although I've done trebles and up.
The one thing that gets my goat with this thread is they have only lost one game all season, to us. People have been saying on this thread for over three months that they will implode and lose matches. Well they've lost one and these suggestions were made when they had around 18 games to play. They haven't lost since we beat them and I don't see them doing so for the remainder of the season. Only winning every game from now on will give us the title. They will win all of their remaining games. One fuck up from us is game over. There you go, my cards played. I'll happily take another pillorying from anyone on here. Are we capable of winning all of our league games, of course we are. Will we, not so sure, those scumbags down the road would love nothing better than beating us if it stopped us doing the quadruple, a feat they never achieved under the supposed greatest manager the world has ever seen, even if it handed the title to them!

It’s a great race. Regardless of what you guys say regarding luck no team finishing 2nd has hit 90 points+ and you don’t do that being lucky. If we lose to you then it will be deserved as you have been fantastic. If we win then it will be historic as we will have beaten the best team performance in PL history. May the best man win.

By the way, what has happended to the ‘title race’ thread. Very much enjoyed reading it
If you can’t understand why people say “Liverpool” have been lucky then you’re deluded. People don’t say Liverpool are not a good team, they are. Keepers knocking it on to their players, pushing over yours for no reason and pushing the ball in to the net... that’s lucky.

If city had been getting that shit as well then fair enough you can say luck hasn’t been involved, but the point it is has. Liverpool aren’t as good as city, every non bias Liverpool fan would admit that, they’re competing at the top with them due to abnormal luck. To be fair, this city side is probably the best ever in the PL, this Liverpool but wouldn’t be in that argument.

Playing CL semi finals will have an impact on the league games for both teams if they both get through.

Liverpool will almost certainly get past Porto and will then play the rags or barca, which could seriously harm their title run in

Also our fixture congestion keeps getting brought up. We’ll probably only have 1 extra match on top of them (tommorow) before the league is finished

Yes, it’s completely unfeasible that a City side who have won 58 of their previous 70 Premier League games could possibly win the next 6...
No it isn’t unfeasible. But it proves the point I am making. To sweepingly say it’s ok, we will win our last 6 games as many are claiming is just ridiculous. We’ve got 2 really tough games - Spurs and Utd. The sort of games we’d expect Liverpool to drop points in. So yes it is flippant to just say that we we will win all of our games. We will most likely need a favour which it doesn’t look like we will get.

Don't be saying things like that, I got pilloried for a similar comment when backing against city which is effectively what you are suggesting. I've had a bet on the L's to win the divisions, Liverpool, Leeds, Luton, Lincoln and Leyton Orient. The cash out is currently twice my stake. Leeds are the ones that will definitely screw the bet up as I can't see them catching Norwich, although I've done trebles and up.
The one thing that gets my goat with this thread is they have only lost one game all season, to us. People have been saying on this thread for over three months that they will implode and lose matches. Well they've lost one and these suggestions were made when they had around 18 games to play. They haven't lost since we beat them and I don't see them doing so for the remainder of the season. Only winning every game from now on will give us the title. They will win all of their remaining games. One fuck up from us is game over. There you go, my cards played. I'll happily take another pillorying from anyone on here. Are we capable of winning all of our league games, of course we are. Will we, not so sure, those scumbags down the road would love nothing better than beating us if it stopped us doing the quadruple, a feat they never achieved under the supposed greatest manager the world has ever seen, even if it handed the title to them!
You aren’t allowed to be a realist and say we won’t beat Spurs or Utd. We might. But it’s a big ask. Instead we are only allowed to say ‘of course we’ll beat everyone else’. Well bollox. We will need a favour from somewhere. And that’s becoming increasingly unlikely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.