Why we will win the league!

It was a knife edge but one where we had the keener edge. And rightly so. We play far better football than Liverpool, we don't play kick and rush shit like Klopp does, they won't be as close to us next season with var offsides next season.
They are a busted flush. And they never changed the team either. Next season they will be like teams are post World Cup when none of the players have had a rest

dipperpool will struggle to near 80 points again in the premier league without offside goals and outrageos goalie gaffes

So lad comes downstairs,

Me 'I'm nervous as hell about today, what do you reckon?
Him 'What?'
Me 'City, what do you reckon?
Him 'We'll smash them, they're 17th for a reason Dad. Get a grip'. Walks off to kitchen shaking his head.

The innocence of youth. Oh I wish I was still young and didn't feel so nervous. That's what City does for you I suppose, but as a teenager, he's only ever known the 'Typical City' to be good, not bad.

Smart arse kid.

Enjoy the here and now and let’s wait until September when the transfers are completed before predicting next season.

Danilo, Ottermendi, Gundogan, Bravo, Delph and Vincent may all have to be replaced and we need ‘ shadows ‘ for Kun,Merlin,Dino,Walker.

However,over a 38 game season we are very capable of winning 3 in a row and a cup.

Pep will re set.....no credits or debits....clean start, clear heads and clear objectives for everyone.

Oh .....and I hear we’re getting a ‘ginger prince ‘ to help us out !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.