Why we will win the league!

Then there are delusions of grandeur if they achieve this after so many years, it would be a bigger achievement than Leicester's, rofl!

Whilst oddly admiring your courage in venturing over there, hope it didnt hurt your eyes too much! but surely this last part is a windup, even the deluded scousers cant be that delusional surely?

Whilst oddly admiring your courage in venturing over there, hope it didnt hurt your eyes too much! but surely this last part is a windup, even the deluded scousers cant be that delusional surely?

The funniest was someone putting out a plan very confidently listing all remaining fixtures and what they need to win and what to draw and saying all they need is x no. of draws and y no. of wins (can't remember off the top of my head, and not going back to check that) and that's all they need ... and then quite a few jumped on it saying yes that's all and that's very much doable ... LOL, but if you actually do that math, we'd win it on goal difference if we won all here in!

What's done is done. There is no fixing that and there's little point in dwelling on things that can't be changed. What is good as that despite all that you mentioned, there's still only 3 points in it and the momentum seems to have flipped.

If we don't win it, then I'm sure they'll look back at some of those matches, especially the ones against Crystal Palace and Newcastle, as the ones where they let themselves down and let the title slip. But we aren't there yet. It's a one match advantage for Liverpool and their game in hand is at Old Trafford. There isn't much in it.
There is not 3 points in it last I looked we were top .

I still wouldn't count out the Rags getting a result. PSG looked far superior because they had a midfield full of players all comfortable on the ball and able to control a game. This isn't something Liverpool have. You can be guaranteed the Rags will have 50%+ possession against the scousers which will in turn lead to more chances. Playing PSG and Playing Liverpool is two complete different propositions. More likely to get something against Liverpool in my opinion.
Good point and you might just be right. Also with the bubble now burst they won't approach this match in an over confident manner which may have been the case had last night not happened. On the evidence of the PSG game you would be inclined to back the dippers but they are well capable of getting at least a point which I would be happy enough with.

United win 23%
Draw 23%
Liverpool win 54%

According to 538 analysis site.

A draw would at least mean they can’t get our 100 points record!

Folk seem to believe that the United will hurt Liverpool, I don't think they will. If Liverpool are to lose any points it will be in the last 3 matches as the nerves start to show.

Liverpool will beat United, they'll be up for it.

Factor 1: +City: we're top
Factor 2: +City: We've done it before, experience counts
Factor 3: +Lpool: We have 2 extra competitions, possible stress on squad
Factor 4: +City: We have the goal difference
Factor 5: ===: Both got to Old Trafford, both host Spurs
Factor 6: +City: Liverpool go to Everton and host Chelsea
Factor 7: +L'pool: They have a game in hand
Factor 8: +L'pool: They have reliably not lost to all lower teams, so far they have not shown a capacity for a 'crazy' result
After Feb, we have one extra competition and potentially one piece of silverware. I believe it will only keep our squad happy and ready.

United win 23%
Draw 23%
Liverpool win 54%

According to 538 analysis site.

A draw would at least mean they can’t get our 100 points record!
Markets have it ;

Utd 31

Draw 28

Liv 41

Over reacting to last nigjt's humiliation. Would expect Liv win to be 37/38 % at kick off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.