Why we will win the league!

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mag, 30 Jan 2019.

1. Jordie

Jordie

Talking to yourself now mate?

2. bluemoon32

bluemoon32

Halesowen... for my sins but Cardiff is home
    I thought a forum was for putting up posts but obviously I was wrong.

3. Jordie

Jordie

Re-read your post mate, you were answering your own post ;-)

4. Mancity1980

Mancity1980

Agreed, but they have a winning method. They don't have to be as good as us to beat teams not as good as them, hence the league standings.

5. shemnel

shemnel

Factor 1: +City: we're top
    Factor 2: +City: We've done it before, experience counts
    Factor 3: +Lpool: We have 2 extra competitions, possible stress on squad
    Factor 4: +City: We have the goal difference
    Factor 5: ===: Both got to Old Trafford, both host Spurs
    Factor 6: +City: Liverpool go to Everton and host Chelsea
    Factor 7: +L'pool: They have a game in hand
    Factor 8: +L'pool: They have reliably not lost to all lower teams, so far they have not shown a capacity for a 'crazy' result

6. Mr.Feeny

Mr.Feeny

What's done is done. There is no fixing that and there's little point in dwelling on things that can't be changed. What is good as that despite all that you mentioned, there's still only 3 points in it and the momentum seems to have flipped.

If we don't win it, then I'm sure they'll look back at some of those matches, especially the ones against Crystal Palace and Newcastle, as the ones where they let themselves down and let the title slip. But we aren't there yet. It's a one match advantage for Liverpool and their game in hand is at Old Trafford. There isn't much in it.

7. Mancity1980

Mancity1980

4 city pluses 3 Liverpool pluses and an equal makes one city plus. Hence city title!

8. Millwallawayveteran1988

Millwallawayveteran1988

I would say Liverpool having to play united and Spurs before we do is a slight plus for us (unless they beat em of course in which case it becomes a huge minus!) :-)

Logoc is I’m sort of hoping spurs are out of it by time we play em and United may have 4th sewn up and won’t want Liverpool to win the league if they have.

9. mag

mag

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    The equivalent thread at Liverpool's main forum (RAWK) which was titled "Pack chasing us" (and was unceremoniously changed to "Chasing the Title" last week after Everton game ;) is a hilarious read. Most were celebrating title win after our Newcastle game and how they're untouchables but a week later are all collectively shitting themselves ... and then there's the odd one who're counting how it's written in the stars for them to win the title with 96 points exactly ... but most are panicking ... what will they do if they actually lose to United and when we are actually ahead without their game in hand. Then there are delusions of grandeur if they achieve this after so many years, it would be a bigger achievement than Leicester's, rofl!

10. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

After last nights Rag reality check,i don't expect that will be something we can count on.