Why we will win the league!

To be fair I wouldn’t read too much into the rags loss to PSG because they were taking a page out of Liverpool’s book and throwing a cup competition to focus on the league.
They do need top 4 after all!

Last edited:
Liverpool fans (on social media and their own forum) shitting themselves watching United tonight ... some even calling it “unfair” that United will have one more day rest than them, pmsl ... the cup weekend could bring double joy for us!

So United winning last night would have restored some of their confidence going into the weekend's game against Liverpool ... and at the same time Chelsea losing would've dented theirs further as they go next to facing us at Wembley (after their Europa League game on Thursday, but not sure how much of that really factors in) ...

What I can't decide is what's best from our perspective in tonight's game? Liverpool losing gives them the focus on Premier League only, and winning breeds winning and so on increases their confidence beating Bayern as well ... do we want Liverpool to continue in the CL? or??

So United winning last night would have restored some of their confidence going into the weekend's game against Liverpool ... and at the same time Chelsea losing would've dented theirs further as they go next to facing us at Wembley (after their Europa League game on Thursday, but not sure how much of that really factors in) ...

What I can't decide is what's best from our perspective in tonight's game? Liverpool losing gives them the focus on Premier League only, and winning breeds winning and so on increases their confidence beating Bayern as well ... do we want Liverpool to continue in the CL? or??

Small loss, 2-1 or 2-0 to give them enough hope of progressing but dent their confidence.

Fully expect Bayern to be beaten, however.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.