Why we will win the league!

So the Scouse Scum play Huddersfield tonight...

Blues, think about these...

O'Sullivan v James Cahill.
Wigan v City, Cup Final.
Man Ure v West Brom, last season.
Leon Spinks v Ali, Las Vegas 1978.
Buster Douglas v Mike Tyson.
JJ v Matthews II (Hill Place School Table Tennis Final 1959)

In sport, who knows what is going to happen?

It's the hope that kills you...

JJ
hmm..True mate.. can happen on Sunday Next Monday or the Final day of the season as well.. we never know about this beautiful sport..

I think Huddersfield tonight would be a guaranteed win, probably the only more predictable and easier fixture than united for City, given what is at stake..
Like some of you said, would rather have a comfortable fixture tonight than say New Castle away or Wolves at home the last day, before a big CL semi finals..
I think from a CL perspective, it is easier to face Barca in a two legged tie rather than a dreaded one KO game, I do not see us losing in any of the two legs and I hope am not jinxing it.. what follows the CL semi finals is tougher though if Burnley miraculously keeps us still in the race.. the NC and Wolves games..

I genuinely think both Liverpool and ourselves will drop points before the end of the season. Nerves, refereeing decisions or just a bad bounce is all it takes at this stage of the season.

I genuinely think both Liverpool and ourselves will drop points before the end of the season. Nerves, refereeing decisions or just a bad bounce is all it takes at this stage of the season.
...blatant handballs not given, etc.

You’re right about Wolves. I thought they might implode after their SF defeat but they seem to be getting back on an even keel and their style of play will cause the dippers problems

They struggle against teams that allow them to play and step up against teams that go to to toe with them. Liverpool got lucky at Molineux. And they have drawn with us, beaten the rags and knocked the dippers out of the cup.

There is a potential European place on the cards and a fair few Wolves fans would love to spoil a Liverpool party. All that pressure at Anfield on the final day could be too much for them if it comes to it. But I remain hopeful that their reliance on Van Dijk, Salah, Mane amd Firmino will be their downfall. The number of minutes they have played is staggering. More than most of our players despite how many more games we have played. Can they handle the mental and physical tests to come? Including Barcelona and a potential CL final on the cards? It could all be too much for them.

Imagine a scenario like we just had with Spurs. Losing the way we did. And then having to pick yourself up for a home game with a league title on the line. Hugely tough for a team without the experience of winning things.

I want Barca to destroy Liverpool 5-0 in the first leg, that will do plenty for their legs and mentality.

Depend on nobody else, that's what has got us to this point.

We have done the hard bit again. We have beaten them, as we beat United in 2012. We have then reeled them in and won our games in hand to go top as we did in 2014. Now it is a case of staying composed as fans and players alike and seeing things through. Beating Burnley is the next target. Win our games and we win the league. Simple as that. I have wasted energy watching Liverpool and hoping for a slip up. I refuse to bother now. I will save my energy for supporting City and hoping we can get the job done and retain the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.