Why we will win the Premier League

The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
Mancandproud said:
United season ticket holder here in peace

To the author of the thread so you will win the league because United have an average keeper,that doesn't say much then about your confidence in your team. Do you not think it will have quite a lot to do with the £300m you've spent?

As for the De Gea,yes he's had some bad moments but since the Liverpool FA Cup game mistake he's been brilliant,He was Utd's player of the month & check out hos shot stopping,brilliant.He's not the finished article by any means but he's 19 & it's his 1st season in a foreign country so all at United are behind the lad

In peace or not your on the wrong site mate, I am sure a club like yours has plenty of these fan forums, why not go and join one of them? Just do not get your logic??
Lay of he not winding any one up (oops) just trying yo make a valid point even if he doent no his facts & is talking out of his arse no different from talking to rag fans in a boozer thay no fu*k all as well at least he out of the closet unlike the WUMs on here

OP I would buy into that theory only I can't quite get past the nagging question of what team has ever won the league without proper wingers? I hope to god we are the first. In the meantime I'm going to hang onto your thought to help pull me through my rather pessimistic attitude.

Re: Re: Why we will win the Premier League

avoidconfusion said:
Cannot see us win the League anymore to be honest. If we had gotten at least a point at Swansea then maybe. But I simply cannot see us get anything at the Emirates, I doubt we get more than a point off Stoke and I wouldn't be surprised if we lose to Newcastle.

The Rags have an absolute joke of a run in (with the exception being the game at our ground) and I cannot see them drop more than 3 points really.

After Sunday they will be 4 points ahead cause they will demolish Wolves.

Or to put it another way, they have amassed more points than us, whilst playing more difficult games than we have yet played.

Unless our form improves instantly, AND theirs takes a massive dip, the league is lost. Show's never over til the fat lady sings etc etc, but in all likelihood we have blown it.

what if we don't? i'm pretty darn sure a riot will break out and all hell will break loose in Manc. plenty of bottle smashing and rock throwing at rags to ensue..

let's just hope wolves pull one off in their battle to stave off relegation...a prayer to the football gods, since the refs are not on City's side

and with that shit squad they have and the 1-6 rags simply do not deserve one skimpy little touch of that trophy this season. more reason for everyone else to hate them if United win

No chance of winning the league unless there is a drastic improvement in away form.

In the 19 years of the Premier League the average number of away loses for the champions is 3.26 with the highest number being 6 (once) and 5 (3 times).

We have lost 4 of our last 7 away matches and on current form will lose another 2 or 3, which will push us to 6 or even 7 (never happened before).

Let's get realistic and hope the team play well enough to secure second place.

Although Utd have (on paper only) easier run in - I had a few mixed emotions after our off Day at Swansea . First & for most I feared the typical city fan moment -utd are going to shatter our Dreams yet again :-( However I then from somewhere was boosted with massive signs of encouragement we are City never do anything the easy way - moments of flashbacks appeared playoff final - promotion game at Blackburn then moments of disappointment ! Dropping down divisions Ricky Villa etc etc ! We need to give them a taste of their own medicine Hang on in there to the showdown at home then the phycology of FA Cup & 6-1 might play a part in achieving our Greatest ever moment the way ever City supporter would like us to win the league (why not ?) As it stands we can afford to draw 1 game if utd win all their games between now & the Derby if we beat them in derby the pendulum will swing Back in our favour leading into Final 2 games . I do believe Utd will at least draw one of them games cos they play 4 reparation threatened teams which will give us a little more tolerance - at the start of the season Any blue would have snatched anybody's hand of for a possibility to gain an advantage against our bitterist piss taking rivals - keep the faith I just wish the atmosphere at home for remaining games would be like last seasons semi final atmosphere & believe we will do it rather than a subdued one -Cmon City :-)

In the bag! the world had turned we no longer live in that cesspit world where evil granny shagging, drug taking, family shagging scum win the league! Now is the hour and our time has come !!!!

Nice thoughts Ealing but realistically it has now become a difficult task. The bookies have them as favourites for a reason.

Its not their form I worry about. Its our away form. We just look shit away and cant score goals. Mancini needs a radical rethink of our tactics away from home but I just dont think he has it in him to do this. I wouldnt be surprised to see the same line up in the next away game and the same result.

Silva is completely off form at the minute but he wont drop him. Perhaps he should.

I dont rate Kolorov as a full back but he does offer more going forward and can put in a decent cross....perhaps he is a risk worth taking away from home and certainly at Stoke where height is everything.

Milner works his arse off and can offer width if needed....Maybe its time for him to get an extended run in the side.

Tevez whilst being a wanker must surely be in with a shout of a place in the side.

Its just not working away whatever he is doing and he really needs to sort this out starting at Stoke.

Chelsea could be going in to next weeks game on the back of 4 wins and that wont be easy at all. Stoke wont be easy. We must however win both of those games as United certainly wont slip up at Wolves who are lets face it shit and I would be amazed if away strugglers Fulham get anything there after there completely inept showing at our place.

Worst case scenario is we are 5/6 points behind by next Sunday and that would then be game over. We have to win both our next two matches.

Win the next 2 games and is the Premier League ours?

I say this because the confidence and momentum will propel us to the end of the season. Beating Chelsea, a Champions League quarter finalist, and Stoke in the land of the giants will give us our mojo back.

Having 6 days to prepare for Chelsea and them only 3 makes a nice change. Playing at home infront of a packed house on a big pitch I really think we'll sock it to them.

There is a fair chance Stoke City will go out of the FA Cup at Anfield this Sunday, and should this happen their season is over in terms of anything real to play for. Next Saturday will be a great time to play them.

Come on City!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.