Wigan Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

arsenalrob said:
lee-mcfc said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
What difference does it make whether he waves an imaginary card or says "That has got to be a Red Card!!!!"

Especially in light of the shitty end of the refereeing decisions stick we've been on the receiving end of
Alot! i hate when players do it and i hate when managers do it, but because it's mancini it's alright? Right...

It makes Mancini a hypocrite as well.

He was moaning that Rooney got Kompany sent off, yet he was saying that player should be red carded.
Yes i know i am not denying that.

southaustralianblue said:
credit to wigan, great effort. I hope liverpool and spurs didnt notice that you have a better chance against us if you actually try to play football and not sit back off us

the pitch was a bit rubbish...and silva still coming back from injury, Dzeko is still not 100%...

he shouldn't have nicked that ball off Aguero, although I don't thing Aguero would have gotten the shot away before running into Edin...

good win

Pigeonho said:
ethan23 said:
bollocks to this imaginary card, we're not here to be liked were here to win trophies. I couldnt care less what people think about us, most hate us anyway. Great result but we need to step it up next week
If Taggart did it as much as Mancini has done it lately, there would be threads and threads on it on here. It's a daft thing to do and lacks class. He made up for that class in the interview but it's not something I like to see him do to be honest.

I don't understand why you defend everyone else but your own.

Every manager would have a go at the 4th official in that circumstance.

Only one seems to get criticised for it.

PaleBlue said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Fair play to dzeko for he was pretty good tonight but we wont beat liverpool or spurs playing like that and we need some players in.

Agreed, terrible performance and a lucky win against a pub team. Spuds will hammer us Sunday if we play like that.

Are you being sarcastic or do you honestly think Wigan were the better team and we were lucky ?

arsenalrob said:
lee-mcfc said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
What difference does it make whether he waves an imaginary card or says "That has got to be a Red Card!!!!"

Especially in light of the shitty end of the refereeing decisions stick we've been on the receiving end of
Alot! i hate when players do it and i hate when managers do it, but because it's mancini it's alright? Right...

It makes Mancini a hypocrite as well.

He was moaning that Rooney got Kompany sent off, yet he was saying that player should be red carded.
There´s no way a manger willl change a refs decision but a player with influence and in the thick of it can. I don´t like what Bob did but he was right once again. Straight red - same for Johnson. The refs haven´t got a fookin clue imo - they are making it as they go along up or they trully are bent

Hamann Pineapple said:
Pigeonho said:
ethan23 said:
bollocks to this imaginary card, we're not here to be liked were here to win trophies. I couldnt care less what people think about us, most hate us anyway. Great result but we need to step it up next week
If Taggart did it as much as Mancini has done it lately, there would be threads and threads on it on here. It's a daft thing to do and lacks class. He made up for that class in the interview but it's not something I like to see him do to be honest.

I don't understand why you defend everyone else but your own.

He is confused ;-)

I think some peoples' expectations are way out of whack. Didn't think we were as bad as some people have said either, we created 4-5 times as many chances as them, maybe more. We will have to be better on Sunday, yes, and I expect we will be.

Spurs will be tough, sure, but with our home record we shouldn't fear anyone.

Have waited sooooooo long for City to be the sort of team that goes away and plays like that and still brings home the goods. Seen the same-old script play-out so many times over the years..... that ginger nut sub would have equalised and the striker who never scores would pop-up with a 94th minute winner for wig.

Well done fella's and great support.

Will be happy with another 17 performances like that as long as the results are the same!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.