Wigan Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

zeven said:
Not good enough. Spurs will rape us next week.

What a stupid, idiotic comment to make, you obviously know piss all about football I can't begin to work out where you are coming from.

Horrible (by our standards) performance, but a win's a win. It was just what the doctor ordered. To those who say we won't beat Spurs playing like that, I agree. However, I would like to think that with the thick end of a week's rest, we would raise a game by at least a couple of gears. I'm sure the players and management are well aware of the quality (or lack of) in tonight's performance and will act accordingly.

arsenalrob said:
lee-mcfc said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
What difference does it make whether he waves an imaginary card or says "That has got to be a Red Card!!!!"

Especially in light of the shitty end of the refereeing decisions stick we've been on the receiving end of
Alot! i hate when players do it and i hate when managers do it, but because it's mancini it's alright? Right...

It makes Mancini a hypocrite as well.

He was moaning that Rooney got Kompany sent off, yet he was saying that player should be red carded.
There's a clear difference between the two incidents. But if you can't see what that is, I can't be arsed to point it out.

Great result if not a great performance. We really dug in, and could have had more on another day. We're not going to win this title easily, but everything crossed that we do what we need to. Looking forward already to sunday.

arsenalrob said:
lee-mcfc said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
What difference does it make whether he waves an imaginary card or says "That has got to be a Red Card!!!!"

Especially in light of the shitty end of the refereeing decisions stick we've been on the receiving end of
Alot! i hate when players do it and i hate when managers do it, but because it's mancini it's alright? Right...

It makes Mancini a hypocrite as well.

He was moaning that Rooney got Kompany sent off, yet he was saying that player should be red carded.

can't beat em, join em.

if cheats prosper, as they seemingly do, we should dive and roll around and clamour for cards like everybody else.

we're too honest and its fucking us up, how figueroa didnt get sent off I'll never know, who was within 30 yards of Aguero to stop him running clean through to score?

the difference with Mancini is he knows the rules and when he asks for a red, its because its a red, nowt wrong with that in my book.

Part one of two complete.

We 100% must beat spurs now,and if arsenal get revenge on the rags we're 6 points clear.

PaleBlue said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Fair play to dzeko for he was pretty good tonight but we wont beat liverpool or spurs playing like that and we need some players in.

Agreed, terrible performance and a lucky win against a pub team. Spuds will hammer us Sunday if we play like that.

Like they hammered Wolves Yeh can see what you mean. Cmon you Blues

Well played Wigan and well played City.

A good entertaining match with hearts in mouth thrills which reminded me of many a moment watching CITY in previous years.

Forza CITY

We need a bit of a spark

From somewhere. A pick me up if you like. Great win tonight but an average performance.

A signing, a young player coming in.from the academy, a big win etc. Just something to give us a lift and we could do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.