Wigan Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

ballinio said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
arsenalrob said:
It makes Mancini a hypocrite as well.

He was moaning that Rooney got Kompany sent off, yet he was saying that player should be red carded.
There´s no way a manger willl change a refs decision but a player with influence and in the thick of it can. I don´t like what Bob did but he was right once again. Straight red - same for Johnson. The refs haven´t got a fookin clue imo - they are making it as they go along up or they trully are bent
There in lies the difference that fans of other clubs will refuse to see
When will people realise that he's not trying to get a player sent off,he's asking why there wasn't a red card. Totally different than being on the pitch and influencing the decision.

DTeacher said:
arsenalrob said:
Anyway at least Mancini is not as bad as Guardiola and Mourinho.

Why do you keep ignoring all the responses about your whinging shitbag of a Manager, Arsene 'I did not see it' Wenger?

You keep talking about 'class.'

Do you agree that Wenger has less class than Mancini?

Let's see if you reply.

I wouldn't get all mad at him. He must be quite unhappy at home if he has to hang out at a City forum.

blue underpants said:
Can i come out from behind the couch yet my old ticker wont take much more of that but a win is a win thats how the swamp dwellers have done it for years. Cundy on talkshite is bleating that the handball was a yellow and Aguero was not certain to go on and beat the keeper if theres one player who would have been away in a flash and smashed it in it would have been Sergio

Even Rag Phil Neville said it it was a goal scoring opportunity and if Aguero can do one thing like a beast that is that he would have gone in a flash and taken on the keeper 1 on 1.

blue underpants said:
Cundy on talkshite is bleating that the handball was a yellow and Aguero was not certain to go on and beat the keeper
He didn't have to go on and beat the keeper; he only needed to go on and have a chance of shooting at the keeper, which he certainly would have done. Definite red.

Thought Zabaletta had a brilliant performance tonight, don't know if the armband has owt to do with it, Savic also looked a lot more solid. Clichy also had a very good game, a lot of our plays into their box came from his crossing/long passing.

Dzeko and Aguero had good games but looked a bit clumsy on the link up play at times, massively highlighted by that pathetic attempt on goal by Edin when he took it off Aguero's foot.

I think Barry really stepped up in the absence of Kompany, put some brilliant challenges in. Starting to like the Barry/Milner combination more and more in midfield, obviously not more than I would like to have Yaya back though.

Dubai Blue said:
blue underpants said:
Cundy on talkshite is bleating that the handball was a yellow and Aguero was not certain to go on and beat the keeper
He didn't have to go on and beat the keeper; he only needed to go on and have a chance of shooting at the keeper, which he certainly would have done. Definite red.

Exactly.

The fact he had to do a bit of running before being close to the goals apparently means it's not a clear chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.