Wigan Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

johnmc said:
It wasn't a blatant red.

He's the last man - he is preventing a goalscoring opportunity for Aguero.

On what do you base your assertion?

TheMightyQuinn said:
Dubai Blue said:
blue underpants said:
Cundy on talkshite is bleating that the handball was a yellow and Aguero was not certain to go on and beat the keeper
He didn't have to go on and beat the keeper; he only needed to go on and have a chance of shooting at the keeper, which he certainly would have done. Definite red.

Exactly.

The fact he had to do a bit of running before being close to the goals apparently means it's not a clear chance.

if your business relys on winding up people to call in at 50p a minute, i would argue black was white mate!!!. The only 2 idiots i have heard argue that vinnie should have been sent of, were durham and gough, and it works! people ring in. best things to do 1. switch off. 2 just laugh at the radio. you can tell they are reading a script the thick twats

DTeacher said:
arsenalrob said:
Anyway at least Mancini is not as bad as Guardiola and Mourinho.

Why do you keep ignoring all the responses about your whinging shitbag of a Manager, Arsene 'I did not see it' Wenger?

You keep talking about 'class.'

Do you agree that Wenger has less class than Mancini?

Let's see if you reply.

Listen i think card waving makes you a poor sport. I don't care if Ferguson does it, if it's Guardiola, if it's King Kenny. It's an opinion and if Wenger goes at it against United on Sunday, i will come back on here and say ''ffs Arsene, stop fucking card waving''. It's why i hate watching the big two in Spain as all they aim to do is making their opponent a player less with their card waving, moaning at the ref etc..

Wenger has his flaws, DID I SAY HE DIDN'T? However i have rarely ever seen him run out of his dug out and started waving the imaginary red card like Mancini has done at least twice this season.

What makes it weird is that Mancini moaned about Rooney doing it yet he goes on doing it again?

What people are forgetting is he should of got booked for nailing nasri anyway, so even though he should of walked for the handball it should of been his second booking and off anyway

Getting really ticked off with the fact we have to play the ref as well as the other team. Our form has dipped as a result. Started with Stamford Bridge and the failure to award the penality, soft sending off of Mario at Klanfield and has got steadily worse since then. City players are starting to stand off other teams rather that putting a toe in to win the ball while they seem to be able to crock nasiri and handball with out any real action being taken. I can see why Mancini is furious coz it ain't happening like that for our key rivals.
We have had six weeks of it now, enough is enough......

We badly need a quality centre half,Kompany's abscence is really highlighting Lescotts lack of it.He has far too many faults and lacks any leadership,i honestly believe Komps has been making him look far better than he is.

On a plus side,Savic did much better and Zab had a great game,Clichy was very shaky.I'm praying Richards is back for Spuds because that back line tonight will struggle to cope with their pace and trickery.

Dzeko and Aguero both top quality and worked their bollox off - Our best partnership? Hart also getting better by the game.

Nasri still needs a rocket.......

DJ looks a shadow of the player he was - ??

And how the fook was that not a red card???

Ultimately 3 brilliant points.

themadinventor said:
zeven said:
Not good enough. Spurs will rape us next week.

What a stupid, idiotic comment to make, you obviously know piss all about football I can't begin to work out where you are coming from.
we were outplayed in second half! i'm pretty sure neither Mancini/platt or the players thought it was good enough.

im happy with the points, but this game left us with more questions than answers therefore my negative post.

We've conceded one goal (which was offside) in last six league games and that's what wins titles.

Some pillock said Nasri was useless but he made 5 key passes in the game and leads the league in key passes. People should pay attention and give the guy some support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.