Wigan Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

Re: Re: Wigan Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

DTeacher said:
johnmc said:
It wasn't a blatant red.

He's the last man - he is preventing a goalscoring opportunity for Aguero.

On what do you base your assertion?

You have to forget its aguerro. I agree its a goal scoring chance for aguerro but thats not the rules.

arsenalrob said:
Also what's with Mancini talking about a lot of injuries constantly?

Bar Toure and Balotelli who else is out?

United, ourselves and other teams have had a shit load of players missing, and do not have the capital you have/spent. You just have to get on with it.

Move along.

arsenalrob said:
DTeacher said:
arsenalrob said:
Anyway at least Mancini is not as bad as Guardiola and Mourinho.

Why do you keep ignoring all the responses about your whinging shitbag of a Manager, Arsene 'I did not see it' Wenger?

You keep talking about 'class.'

Do you agree that Wenger has less class than Mancini?

Let's see if you reply.

Listen i think card waving makes you a poor sport. I don't care if Ferguson does it, if it's Guardiola, if it's King Kenny. It's an opinion and if Wenger goes at it against United on Sunday, i will come back on here and say ''ffs Arsene, stop fucking card waving''. It's why i hate watching the big two in Spain as all they aim to do is making their opponent a player less with their card waving, moaning at the ref etc..

Wenger has his flaws, DID I SAY HE DIDN'T? However i have rarely ever seen him run out of his dug out and started waving the imaginary red card like Mancini has done at least twice this season.

What makes it weird is that Mancini moaned about Rooney doing it yet he goes on doing it again?

he cheated to stop us scoring, he's stopping us closing the game out and improving our goal difference, the **** deserves a ban for that blatant cheating.

i'm happy mancini did that, if it had been lescott the FArce would have him hung.

i was fuming.

Ric said:
The handball was extremely bad sportsmanship, but not sure if it was a nailed on red card, just because of where it took place. As has been pointed out though, he should've been booked earlier for the foul on Nasri anyway. Never mind, the three points were all that mattered today.

That means your a rag apparently.

Cheadle Blue said:
arsenalrob said:
DTeacher said:
Why do you keep ignoring all the responses about your whinging shitbag of a Manager, Arsene 'I did not see it' Wenger?

You keep talking about 'class.'

Do you agree that Wenger has less class than Mancini?

Let's see if you reply.

Listen i think card waving makes you a poor sport. I don't care if Ferguson does it, if it's Guardiola, if it's King Kenny. It's an opinion and if Wenger goes at it against United on Sunday, i will come back on here and say ''ffs Arsene, stop fucking card waving''. It's why i hate watching the big two in Spain as all they aim to do is making their opponent a player less with their card waving, moaning at the ref etc..

Wenger has his flaws, DID I SAY HE DIDN'T? However i have rarely ever seen him run out of his dug out and started waving the imaginary red card like Mancini has done at least twice this season.

What makes it weird is that Mancini moaned about Rooney doing it yet he goes on doing it again?

i suppose roberto could adopt the " i didn't see it" line? thats more embarrassing than a manager showing passion on the touchline because he's been fucked over by a ref again

Exactly, that's Wenger's flaw. That's what annoys me about him.

Same way card waving and trying to get a player sent off is Mancini's.

OB1 said:
zeven said:
themadinventor said:
What a stupid, idiotic comment to make, you obviously know piss all about football I can't begin to work out where you are coming from.
we were outplayed in second half! i'm pretty sure neither Mancini/platt or the players thought it was good enough.

im happy with the points, but this game left us with more questions than answers therefore my negative post.

We were not outplayed in the second half. Did you not notice the chances City created?
Yes i did, but for the majority we were on the back, just defending. We are talking about Wigan here not a midtable team.

johnmc said:
OB1 said:
johnmc said:
It wasn't a blatant red.

I think it was.

I don't think it was blatant. I can see the argument for it being a red but being honest if that was a game city weren't involved in id say the ref has to give a yellow purely on distance.

You have to forget it was aguerro. A precedent has already been set at spurs earlier in the season. You have to consider distance and not the player involved. So say it was lescott in that position would you still say red. Stupid maybe but that's how it works.

Ignoring the player involved is just wrong. Where does it say that in the Laws of the Game?

arsenalrob said:
United, ourselves and other teams have had a shit load of players missing, and do not have the capital you have/spent. You just have to get on with it.

It doesn't matter how much money we spent. We had no foundations laid down before the money arrived, we had to buy from scratch to compete besides Joe and Micah. Our "squad depth" is completely overrated by the media, we had a kid still in puberty on the bench today for example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.