Wigan Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

LoveCity said:
arsenalrob said:
United, ourselves and other teams have had a shit load of players missing, and do not have the capital you have/spent. You just have to get on with it.

It doesn't matter how much money we spent. We had no foundations laid down before the money arrived, we had to buy from scratch besides Joe and Micah. Our "squad depth" is completely overrated by the media, we had a kid still in puberty on the bench today for example.

I have never moaned about you buying players. I agree with the fact that you didn't have a great squad before so what else could you have done? I don't blame your owners either.

United can hardly talk as well as they have spent a lot on Veron, Anderson, Rooney, Ferdinand etc....but i guess with them it was more over a period of time rather than in one go.
The only negative i have with you guys is the wages that some players on but then again i guess that goes back to your original point on not having the foundation at the start.

SebastianBlue said:
arsenalrob said:
Also what's with Mancini talking about a lot of injuries constantly?

Bar Toure and Balotelli who else is out?

United, ourselves and other teams have had a shit load of players missing, and do not have the capital you have/spent. You just have to get on with it.

Move along.

Is arsenal's forum too shite for you? Not many people are going to listen to your insight on here as it will be well and truely biased .. "arsenalrob"

Andouble said:
sam-caddick said:
Very average performace but a win nethertheless.

If we are to perform like that against Spurs then expect a shocking on Sunday in my opinion, the Spurs players would of watched that game and thought to themselves that they can have a real go at us.

The game on Sunday will be the biggest game for a few months and if we were to win i think it could psychologically put a dint into Tottenham's confidence for a while, hopefully anyway!

the same Spurs players who drew against Wolves at Fortress WHL? The same one that will be without the only player that scores goals for them? The Spurs who WON'T park the bus at the Etihad?

3-1 City

Hopefully mate, would love that scorline!

arsenalrob said:
Also what's with Mancini talking about a lot of injuries constantly?

Bar Toure and Balotelli who else is out?

name me your shit load of players out then

zeven said:
themadinventor said:
zeven said:
Not good enough. Spurs will rape us next week.

What a stupid, idiotic comment to make, you obviously know piss all about football I can't begin to work out where you are coming from.
we were outplayed in second half! i'm pretty sure neither Mancini/platt or the players thought it was good enough.

im happy with the points, but this game left us with more questions than answers therefore my negative post.

Not good enough I agree with but the second bit is garbage, every game is different , if you had said "if we play like that on Sunday we will get beaten" or something like that then ok maybe, but to just declare we will get raped next week is just wrong on so many levels imo.

pinkwheeltrim said:
What about de Jong"s yellow? If he gets yellow cards for that then he might as well jack the game in because that's pretty much all he can do.

Did any one see the cheeky wink after De Jong's tackle ... gotta love that man sometimes, take one for the team any day he will!!

We get told repeatadly by Hanson and Co.that to win the league,sometimes you will play poorly and win.
Tonight was one of those games and although not under severe pressue,there was always a chance of them nicking a point in that last 15 minutes.
How many times have we seen the Rags and Chelsea grind out results ?
We can play better but Sunday is a must and lets get an 8 point cushion on Spuds for starters.

DTeacher said:
arsenalrob said:
DTeacher said:
Why do you keep ignoring all the responses about your whinging shitbag of a Manager, Arsene 'I did not see it' Wenger?

You keep talking about 'class.'

Do you agree that Wenger has less class than Mancini?

Let's see if you reply.

Listen i think card waving makes you a poor sport. I don't care if Ferguson does it, if it's Guardiola, if it's King Kenny. It's an opinion and if Wenger goes at it against United on Sunday, i will come back on here and say ''ffs Arsene, stop fucking card waving''. It's why i hate watching the big two in Spain as all they aim to do is making their opponent a player less with their card waving, moaning at the ref etc..

Wenger has his flaws, DID I SAY HE DIDN'T? However i have rarely ever seen him run out of his dug out and started waving the imaginary red card like Mancini has done at least twice this season.

What makes it weird is that Mancini moaned about Rooney doing it yet he goes on doing it again?

Thanks for answering.

You were asked by several people in the Match thread and you didn't respond to them.

Interesting take on Wenger - he has 'flaws.' PMSL - you bet he does!!

Rooney affected the game - the referee doesn't pay attention to Mancini who is OFF the pitch and talking to the 4th official - the referee probably didn't even SEE Mancini!

Anyway, at least you replied, so thanks.

The page moves so quickly, it's hard to follow all responses.

My bad. :)

Re: Re: Re: Wigan Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

OB1 said:
johnmc said:
OB1 said:
I think it was.

I don't think it was blatant. I can see the argument for it being a red but being honest if that was a game city weren't involved in id say the ref has to give a yellow purely on distance.

You have to forget it was aguerro. A precedent has already been set at spurs earlier in the season. You have to consider distance and not the player involved. So say it was lescott in that position would you still say red. Stupid maybe but that's how it works.

Ignoring the player involved is just wrong. Where does it say that in the Laws of the Game?

I understand where your coming from. But what if ref doesn't know the player involved. Refs might not know the speed and poise of every player. Say it was de Jong would you still say red.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.