Wigan Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

My thoughts on the game:

*Happy with the 3 points but disappointed with the performance.
*Happy for Dzeko for finally scoring and feeling sad for what happened to Aguero in 55 minute.
*Savic is getting better.
*Zabaleta is not better than Richards offensively.
* We had so many players tonight were below average, hopefully they will rise their performance next week.

aguerosergiokun Sergio Aguero
That play during the second half? I'm sure there'll be another chance, haha. What matters is that we won and that we keep the lead.
19 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Pigeonho said:
mackenzie said:
Pigeonho said:
In what way?
He was a bit of a rag apologist at times and far too calm about stuff that was anti city; couldn't understand the angst of a derby day and thought our hatred a bit petty.
Wasn't a bad poster by the way it's just that he didn't seem to 'get it.'
I liked him at the end, despite the odd run in, and I put it down to a generational thing.
Fair do's, I can accept that. And by the way if you saw me personally in a Derby you would see things differently to how I post. I post the things I feel, not what is felt during the heat of a match. Also i've been a fan since 1988 until present, a large percentage of which has been spent going home and away so I do 'get it'. At the game I thought it was funny how Beckham got pelted with coins, but in the common sense of the trip home and subsequent pints after, it was a stupid thing for people to do, see my point? I do get it.
As I have just said to someone else, I don't see things through blue goggles, I see things for how they are. This is most unpopular on here, which is fine, but from my point of view what other post is the 'banging on' what people think I do but its a forum so I have as much right to air my views like they do. The difference is their view is the majority, mine the minority and so my views are picked up on more. I'm not a rag apologist either! For me it is black and white. Ferguson pointing to his watch is exactly the same as Mancini waving his imaginary card, but we all know what we think of Ferguson pointing to his watch.
I just see things from non-blue tinted goggles point of view, nothing more and nothing less but it doesn't mean I don't love City any less, it just means I post what I feel, rather that what the majority want to read. Young Liam once described that as 'trying to hard', but when I realised I was stood on the Kippax when he wasn't even spunk in his dads balls, that comment went out of my head straight away so yeah, maybe it is a generational thing. :-)
Good post.
However, I think a forum is a very easy place to be backed into a corner when you adopt a certain stance. It is very different from real life and I have found myself agreeing with some posters,over a pint,that I never thought I would.
However, if you continue to defend anything and everything that you feel was your original point then your message gets diluted.
Hope that makes sense.

Tevez City said:
My thoughts on the game:

*Happy with the 3 points but disappointed with the performance.
*Happy for Dzeko for finally scoring and feeling sad for what happened to Aguero in 55 minute.
*Savic is getting better.
*Zabaleta is not better than Richards offensively.
* We had so many players tonight were below average, hopefully they will rise their performance next week.
Overly negative

On my own here. Can understand why you want a red. Just a shadow.of a doubt because of the distance for me. Fair enough.

Just would feel aggrieved given against us.

Anyway glad of an ugly 3 points away from home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.