Wigan Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

MSP said:
Pigeonho said:
After hearing Kay Murrays voice from Real Madrid TV, then googling her to see who she is, its time for bed for me.
Night blues.

you won't like her now :

4476198403_6cd580d551.jpg

I don't know I have always wanted to have a decent go at rooney's head.

Probably wearing a rooney g string under that pom pom as well.

the style of victory isn't important at this point in time, it's about the result. At least that's what pundits say about United and Chelsea the past 10 years, so assume the same applies to us.

Andouble said:
the style of victory isn't important at this point in time, it's about the result. At least that's what pundits say about United and Chelsea the past 10 years, so assume the same applies to us.
don't be daft. If we don't win 6-1 every week something is up. Mancini out.

Sergio needs to start sticking those chances in the onion bag once more. Sunday would be a good time to start. Great determination and all round play tonight, though. But lets see more goals.

glenowen said:
Sergio needs to start sticking those chances in the onion bag once more. Sunday would be a good time to start. Great determination and all round play tonight, though. But lets see more goals.
it's his first season in English football give him a break. Hes scored how many already this time next year he'll be best striker out there.

Personally I thought Savic was better than Lescott tonight, Lescott's air shot and several other errors worried me. You'd be unlikely to see him make so many mistakes alongside Kompany which suggests to me he isn't comfortable in the role of leader.

Savic did just fine today, albeit not against the best forward line but games like this will give him important experience. All this talk of Samba but I believe we should do with what we have as Kompany and Kolo will be back soon enough, and target a Grade A centre-back in summer so that we have two titans next to each other (like Lucio and Samuel have been for Inter when Inter have been at their best, ie. their titanic display against Barcelona in the Champions League two years back).

Then next season send Savic on loan to a PL club as many will offer him first team football and we can have a main four of Kompany, new signing, Lescott, and Kolo. Plenty of experience and the new signing will be younger. The season after next will probably then be the time to move Kolo on, giving Savic his spot back.

We're getting closer and closer to having a jaw-dropping team/squad but I still feel we're a couple of signings short of that and don't think this is the time for the owners to turn off the taps completely on spending.

Although I have seen little of Savic so far my gut instinct is that he is very raw but has the makings, in about 3 years, of being a very good player.

LoveCity said:
Personally I thought Savic was better than Lescott tonight, Lescott's air shot and several other errors worried me. You'd be unlikely to see him make so many mistakes alongside Kompany which suggests to me he isn't comfortable in the role of leader.

Savic did just fine today, albeit not against the best forward line but games like this will give him important experience. All this talk of Samba but I believe we should do with what we have as Kompany and Kolo will be back soon enough, and target a Grade A centre-back in summer so that we have two titans next to each other (like Lucio and Samuel have been for Inter when Inter have been at their best, ie. their titanic display against Barcelona in the Champions League two years back).

Then next season send Savic on loan to a PL club as many will offer him first team football and we can have a main four of Kompany, new signing, Lescott, and Kolo. Plenty of experience and the new signing will be younger. The season after next will probably then be the time to move Kolo on, giving Savic his spot back.

We're getting closer and closer to having a jaw-dropping team/squad but I still feel we're a couple of signings short of that and don't think this is the time for the owners to turn off the taps completely on spending.

I would agree we are definately missing a Bale - Lennon - Valencia type person we must start playing with a higher tempo because the style of football currently being played will not win us the title.

LoveCity said:

wisdom

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.