Wigan Vs City Post Match Discussion thread

Because Figueroa's handball was deliberate, and thus a professional foul, does that not make it a red card? Regardless of the whereabouts it was on the pitch?

Re: Now it's our turn.

rogdogblue said:
Thought the lads ran their socks off tonight and battled an ugly win.
We can all see it in front of us and until Vinnie and Yaya are back in place we will lack confidence, but the spirit we showed tonight will drag us through this spell.
Milner was a great example, tonight nothing came off but he kept his head up and battled.

Great result.

Totally agreed especially Milner & Barry in tandem.

Re: Now it's our turn.

We played well today, even if only one goal was scored. We were the better team for most of the match (except when we were hoofing it) and it showed. A midfield of Milner-Barry-Nasri-Silva is not exactly weak, either. Most other teams would kill for that.

malg said:
Just come on, so not read all the posts. However, can Bobby please stop waving the fucking imaginary red card. I know he's still feeling hard done by with the Kompany sending off, but he's doing the club no favours with his antics. Yes, the bloke should have gone, and God only knows what the referee was thinking, but stop waving the card - I believe he has more class.

Agreed. Its embarrassing. Wont go down well with the media and pundits.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:37 pm --<br /><br />On the game itself we worked hard off the ball but Ive never seen us so inefficient with the ball. Our passing is terrible at times and all we seem to do is go sideways and back. It was all very painful to watch and I thought Wigan deserved a point.

zeven said:
Not good enough. Spurs will rape us next week.
With your pessimistic attitude you should stay on the blue moon<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:51 pm --<br /><br />
lastmanback said:
Ducado said:
All in here please usual rules apply

Good win I thought, if Wigan play like that every week they won't go down
If we play like that every week we won't stay top for long.
Surely if we play like that and win WE WILL WIN THE LEAGUE

Bluekiwi said:
zeven said:
With your pessimistic attitude you should stay on the blue moon

-- Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:51 pm --

lastmanback said:
Ducado said:
All in here please usual rules apply

Good win I thought, if Wigan play like that every week they won't go down

No if we play like that every week the better teams will beat us. Have a feeling Spurs will be very confident in getting a win on Sunday if they watched that tonight. I'd snap your hand off is draw was offered now.

Did anyone see Spurs last away game against Swansea? They were worse than we were tonight and unlike us, they didn't win. Some people are whinging for the sake of it now. Tiresome. And far from hitting a purple patch as the media would have you believe, they've won 1 of their last 4 prem matches.

Get a grip and good night.

well well done by the lads tonight

made tough work for ourselves as usual but i felt wigan never really threatened

citymad said:
Bluekiwi said:
zeven said:
With your pessimistic attitude you should stay on the blue moon

-- Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:51 pm --

lastmanback said:

No if we play like that every week the better teams will beat us. Have a feeling Spurs will be very confident in getting a win on Sunday if they watched that tonight. I'd snap your hand off is draw was offered now.
You obviously missed the word I've highlighted<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:30 pm --<br /><br />
Jumanji said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcD2yk0fV10[/youtube]
What a fantastic player!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.