Wilfried Bony 2015/2016 Performances

Doesn't fit our style of play plain and simple. He sticks out like a sore thumb with his awkward style. Great at Swansea but just doesn't fit in.

I felt Pellegrini was bang out of order subbing Bony on Saturday.

The guy needs to play himself both into fitness and some semblance of form.

The manager hung Bony out to dry against Villa, another example of him getting subs completely wrong.

He decided on three strikers at Liverpool, when already trailing by a couple of goals, yet, three goals to the good against the worst team in the Premier League, and he felt it necessary to spare Bony any more ridicule?

The obvious change was to protect Silva, and goals were just as likely with Bony, Nacho and Sergio on the field.

Bad management, failing to see the bigger picture.
You might be right about the time he took him off, but I'd argue he was on 20 minutes too long, as he was so poor in the first half he should have been replaced. We're at the business end of the season now, and we can't afford passengers. Luckily we then got 3 in front, and at that point I too would left him on, but he wouldn't have been on when we took the lead, if I was the manager because he wasn't good enough.

It also may well have ended up in the net had Richards left it as it was in Aguero's path.
Richards plays for Villa, why would he have "left" it ? He was doing his job, not very well as it happens, but there you go, the ball didn't reach Sergio.

You might be right about the time he took him off, but I'd argue he was on 20 minutes too long, as he was so poor in the first half he should have been replaced. We're at the business end of the season now, and we can't afford passengers. Luckily we then got 3 in front, and at that point I too would left him on, but he wouldn't have been on when we took the lead, if I was the manager because he wasn't good enough.

Richards plays for Villa, why would he have "left" it ? He was doing his job, not very well as it happens, but there you go, the ball didn't reach Sergio.

Like I've said previously, my point was that it was a good ball, it was in Aguero's path, nicely weighted, that's all.

Benjani.

Lol.

What utter nonsense.

Bony 35 apps 10 goals
Benjani 31 apps 7 goals

Rich man's Benjani.

You realise you contradict yourself in your first sentence don't you? He wouldn't have a good season elsewhere, yet we bought him based on a good season elsewhere? How does that make sense?

I am not contradicting myself. The claim was that Bony would score 25 goals a season at West Ham. Would he fuck!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.