Wilfried Bony 2015/2016 Performances

The only stat that matters is the ones for City

27 Games - 6 Goals

And that is fucking dogshit for £25M.

Overrated and exceedingly fucking wank.

Don't know why Bony's detractors have to be so black and white about it. Saying "he's not quite good enough for us" isn't enough apparently, he has to be too shit for ANYONE.

27 games - 6 goals.

A shocking stat. But then again 8 of those 27 games were substitute appearances <15 minutes in length. So it's a pretty crap stat to judge him on really. He's literally feeding off scraps.

It also gets rid of his better performances in Europe - his total is 10 goals in 35 appearances if you include Europe. 1 in 3.5 not awful for a back up striker.

In fact if you look at this season - 9 goals 5 assists in 26 games (15 starts) is not so bad is it?

And that's before you consider the fact he's a) had the stuffing knocked out of him with Bloody malaria, and b) suffered from a constant string of muscle injuries.

The fact is Bony's not good enough for us, but for a side around 7th he'd be plenty good enough.

His record at Swansea over 2 seasons shows that - 35 goals in 70 games. Solid, high mid table quality striker.

Anyone who says he's not good enough for a team like West Ham is a clown.

His record at Swansea over 2 seasons shows that - 35 goals in 70 games. Solid, high mid table quality striker.

Anyone who says he's not good enough for a team like West Ham is a clown.

West Ham are aiming to be a top 4 side. You don't get top 4 by buying a player who in your own words is a mid table player.

The problem is we need results/points,we have no opportunity to allow an out of form player the necessary minutes to find his feet again.

Watch pellegrini start him on Saturday.....

He'll play him over kelechi even though it should be the opposite

Wow the usual Bony supporters are out in full force spouting the usual bollocks and excuses on this thread. Thankfully I outed most of them when they made a sickening story up about his mother passing away to defend how inept he was. That was a truly desperate act.

Be interesting to see who they start to defend when we fuck this £25m donkey off.

Wow the usual Bony supporters are out in full force spouting the usual bollocks and excuses on this thread. Thankfully I outed most of them when they made a sickening story up about his mother passing away to defend how inept he was. That was a truly desperate act.

Be interesting to see who they start to defend when we fuck this £25m donkey off.

You going to answer my question on where you got your stats from?

Not his biggest fan but I don't think some of the harsh caustic comments on here are warranted. I wonder what some of you guys will say should he come up with a couple of vital goals over the next few weeks. In line with many I was surprised we bought him and for sure he won't take us to the next level but in fairness he has not been able to get on the pitch consistently since he arrived because of illness and injury. Have faith maybe the donkey will do us a turn!!!

Not his biggest fan but I don't think some of the harsh caustic comments on here are warranted. I wonder what some of you guys will say should he come up with a couple of vital goals over the next few weeks. In line with many I was surprised we bought him and for sure he won't take us to the next level but in fairness he has not been able to get on the pitch consistently since he arrived because of illness and injury. Have faith maybe the donkey will do us a turn!!!

I don't think us fans should suffer watching this lump further his display against Villa was Conference standard at its best

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.