Wilfried Bony 2015/2016 Performances

I don't think us fans should suffer watching this lump further his display against Villa was Conference standard at its best

I'd wager that a conference level striker would have put in a performance far superior to that of bony vs villa. He had no control whatsoever bar one pass that he made. It's almost like he was on drugs

I don't think us fans should suffer watching this lump further his display against Villa was Conference standard at its best
I agree he was shite last Saturday but he can and has put in a few acceptable performances and he might be needed during the run in. Don't think he will still be around come August though.

Wow the usual Bony supporters are out in full force spouting the usual bollocks and excuses on this thread. Thankfully I outed most of them when they made a sickening story up about his mother passing away to defend how inept he was. That was a truly desperate act.

Be interesting to see who they start to defend when we fuck this £25m donkey off.
I'll defend anyone who chooses to come and play for this club. Not in a "they can do no wrong" sort of way but in a "they're wearing a blue shirt so I will get behind them regardless" sort of a way. If, for any number of reasons, things don't work out as we might hope then such is life, but the relentless obsession you have with criticising both him and Otomendi begs the question; who you'll be assassinating if they both leave?

I have to admit, I expected him to flourish with us. I guess, I would be a terrible scout. I can't but feel that pretty much everything has gone against him. He looks a shell of a man when he is on the pitch. To be honest, I feel sorry for him.

I have to admit, I expected him to flourish with us. I guess, I would be a terrible scout. I can't but feel that pretty much everything has gone against him. He looks a shell of a man when he is on the pitch. To be honest, I feel sorry for him.
there is no sure thing in football when it comes to transfers there is no doubting bony will score in the prem,maybe he needs a team more suited to his skills

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.