Wilfried Bony 2015/2016 Performances

I have to admit, I expected him to flourish with us. I guess, I would be a terrible scout. I can't but feel that pretty much everything has gone against him. He looks a shell of a man when he is on the pitch. To be honest, I feel sorry for him.

I expected him to flourish too, but there are so many things that can mean a transfer doesn't turn out as it ought. Maybe he flourishes at a club where he's the Main Man and he just can't hack playing second fiddle to Kun. Maybe his family haven't settled in Manchester, or he has other problems in his personal life. I remember Robinho's huge dip in form that coincided with an allegation of a sexual assault against him some time around December 2008/January 2009. Maybe he doesn't like his new employers and colleagues, his new home, living in Cheshire or whatever.

I'm no ITK about him, but what I do know is that if you move to a new part of the country to start a new job, you obviously do it hoping, but not knowing, that all will be well - but all sorts of teething problems can arise and sometimes its touch and go whether you can make a success of your new job after all. It's no different for footballers, surely.

I'll defend anyone who chooses to come and play for this club. Not in a "they can do no wrong" sort of way but in a "they're wearing a blue shirt so I will get behind them regardless" sort of a way. If, for any number of reasons, things don't work out as we might hope then such is life, but the relentless obsession you have with criticising both him and Otomendi begs the question; who you'll be assassinating if they both leave?

Wont be any shit left for me to do so. Get these two bang average players out the club and we might have a chance again. One cant score a goal and the other costs goals every game.

I have to admit, I expected him to flourish with us. I guess, I would be a terrible scout. I can't but feel that pretty much everything has gone against him. He looks a shell of a man when he is on the pitch. To be honest, I feel sorry for him.

The last thing I would say is he looks like is a shell. The fat fucker looks like John Candy

Not the greatest for sure. But what pisses me off is Pellegrini sabotaging our performances by selecting him in front of Nacho. Complete clown of a manager.

That's it. He's not a player for us. Put Kelechi in, at least he tracks back in defence. Bony looks like he won a competition to play in the team, very pedestrian. There were times a brick wall would be of better use in the build up play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.