Wilfried Bony 2015/2016 Performances

No, we have 2 WC players who underperformed. Not a whole slew. Kompany was fantastic, Hart was capable. It was just Silva and Aguero who were terrible. But somehow neither one has a thread on page 1. Which tells you are fans are mostly "purposely cluelesd."

They'd rather whine on the thread of a player they never liked, than Man-up and call out who truly was shaite today.

And even the few who do often generalize, like you just did there. Which really hided the truth in plain sight.

Bony didn't do much wrong today. Kept possession, showed for the ball but never received it. Got 1 weak cross in the box all game. He wasn't great, and lacked energy, but this was neither here nor there.

The minimum that you can do is put in effort - this **** was a passenger from start to when he came off. Trying to put the likes of Silva, aguero and navas into the same bucket of "they were all shit" is laughable.
2 or 3 times when we broke and that lazy fucker was nowhere to be seen.

I would never get on a city player's back as long as they were trying. This guy is an absolute disgrace of a player. Even more disgraceful is pellers thinking to play him ahead of nacho.

The minimum that you can do is put in effort - this **** was a passenger from start to when he came off. Trying to put the likes of Silva, aguero and navas into the same bucket of "they were all shit" is laughable.

I would never get on a city player's back as long as they were trying. This guy is an absolute disgrace of a player. Even more disgraceful is pellers thinking to play him ahead of nacho.

I'm not sure what Kelechi has done wrong to be below him in the pecking order. A hat trick at Villa, a goal against Spurs and then dropped back to getting splinters in his arse while this statue plays. I can only think Bony must have some kind of deal where he is number two striker. If he hasn't it's just completely unexplainable. Pellegrini is useless but this is a no brainer. I can't understand it. Bony has done zero all season to merit this.

4 times he showed for the ball and Silva/Aguero ignored him and promptly lost the ball. Of course I'm not gonna break my back if i werw him when I know they are not interested in passing to me.

4 times he showed for the ball and Silva/Aguero ignored him and promptly lost the ball. Of course I'm not gonna break my back if i werw him when I know they are not interested in passing to me.
They probably saw what happened when he showed for the throw in Sagna took that he chested down and kicked out of play when under no pressure and Sagna was 3 yards away.

Haha try a little better than that my stats are available all over the web. Now please stop spouting the bollocks or are you going to lie about his mothers apparent death again even though she is perfectly healthy

I never said anything about his mother's death.

You said he's only scored 6 goals for us, that's wrong, there's no two ways about it.

Bearing in mind what they have seen in the last year from him is it any wonder?

They probably saw what happened when he showed for the throw in Sagna took that he chested down and kicked out of play when under no pressure and Sagna was 3 yards away.
I guess like you they have selective memory, as they must not have seem the other 6 times he held the ball up well and found a teammate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.