Wilfried Bony 2015/2016 Performances

I agree that silva and aguero have not been up to standard but to be fair silva is supposedly carrying an injury. As for aguero, hes missed so many chances this season it beggars belief. Not a good season for the front men at all, and they have had the chances...
Fuck me if people are trying to single out Aguero as a problem then I fucking give up

30 million pounds, and you have no expectations of him?
No. He is a backup. I have serious expectations of the stars of the team, then the role players, before the backups. He is a backup, don't care how much we got fleeced for him, he is still a backup here. I have greater expectations of the stars though and they did fuck all. Aguero was busy losing balls attempting to dribble in the box, Silva was just wank. Both out wide and in the middle.

Those are our game winners, not Bony. I'm not suggesting Bony was good, he wasn't. I'm just wondering why we are here and not on the Silva or Aguero threads?

Fuck me if people are trying to single out Aguero as a problem then I fucking give up
Today he failed us. Let's discuss that. Not fake discussing some backup player who lasted 50 minutes but didn't do much.

For what it is worth, we got worse after he left the field. Not a single shot on target. Had Aguero scored his chance against Ruddy, it would have been a Bony assist on the nod down.

For someone who apparently was 'Standing still' turns out he created just as many chances as Silva, who's job it was to create chances. But i know "he is injured". Wonder why no one is complaining on why he gets to play 'injured'. When Sterling and Nacho are on the bench.

By the way we got more crosses in the box once we had 2 wingers on the field. Perhaps Bony could have done something if he had Sterling and Navas from the beginning as opposed to Silva taking up space on the left.

A disgrace.

I urge anyone to freeze the frame if they can when Sergio gets dragged down on edge of penalty area, because of no support.

This fat fraud was stood on the centre circle at a breakaway.

The guy is a coward ! For all his cock ups and miss hits at least Dzeko took his chances. This guy goes missing and doesn't get involved at all ! How there are still folk defending this guy I do not know ! He does as little as possible so nobody Susses how garbage he is. Still fooling a few on here though

No. He is a backup. I have serious expectations of the stars of the team, then the role players, before the backups. He is a backup, don't care how much we got fleeced for him, he is still a backup here. I have greater expectations of the stars though and they did fuck all. Aguero was busy losing balls attempting to dribble in the box, Silva was just wank. Both out wide and in the middle.

Those are our game winners, not Bony. I'm not suggesting Bony was good, he wasn't. I'm just wondering why we are here and not on the Silva or Aguero threads?
Because silva and aguero have by and large given city incredible service, bony doesnt even give the impression he is trying, i can accept a lack of ability, a lack of effort is insulting, never mind the ticket was only 50 quid todat, i hope wilf enjoys his 100k this week, approximately 10000 pound for each wank touch

How do you know we bought as back up? We might of bought him to partner Sergio, but his performances has made him second choice, which that itself is a joke as kelechi should be ahead of him. Bony was the worse of a bad bunch today. Henry slated him and rightly so. I don't know how anyone can defend him as it's clear he's not cutting it at city. Can't wait to see the back of his fat lazy arse in the summer. I used to rate him at Swansea, he bullied kompany on a few occasions, we've seen nothing of the kind.

Yes I agree. But we lost because Aguero and Silva were wank.

That's the point, I'm getting at. Bony is a role player, he doesn't really matter much to our success. So why is his thread alive, yet Aguero and Silva's are not even on the front page?

I really can't take you seriously Dax - Sergio made Ruddy make two good saves today, is our only decent finisher, will become the record goal scorer, has never given the club (or brand as our owners wish to call it) a days problem, constantly spends extra time with young supporters, loves the club, almost single- handed won us our first league title - I ask you what more do you want? Despite his off day he was the only player who actually looked like scoring. As for Silva, yes he was a little off today but he has played through bad injuries for the sake of the club, is definitely a player that relies on runners which didn't happen today - Only criticism of Silva is his reluctance to shoot but I will never slag him off as he too has been a great role model, a top top player who we have been lucky to watch week in week out, unlike Bony who makes himself unavailable on a regular basis. I hate calling out certain players but Wilfred Bony has been a very poor player for us, fact. Unfortunately we also find it hard to get behind him because his work rate is just not there.

Today he failed us. Let's discuss that. Not fake discussing some backup player who lasted 50 minutes but didn't do much.

For what it is worth, we got worse after he left the field. Not a single shot on target. Had Aguero scored his chance against Ruddy, it would have been a Bony assist on the nod down.

For someone who apparently was 'Standing still' turns out he created just as many chances as Silva, who's job it was to create chances. But i know "he is injured". Wonder why no one is complaining on why he gets to play 'injured'. When Sterling and Nacho are on the bench.

By the way we got more crosses in the box once we had 2 wingers on the field. Perhaps Bony could have done something if he had Sterling and Navas from the beginning as opposed to Silva taking up space on the left.
You need to let it go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.