Wilfried Bony 2015/2016 Performances

On a day in which our best players looked crap, it interesting that it is the role players who's threads are buzzing with activity.

It's Bony, Navas And Pelegrini :) That's some serious group think.

I keep telling folks when your team doesn't win look to the stars, not the role players.

Aguero? Silva? Yaya?_DeBryune? Kompany? Hart? Which one of these folks failed to perform? Once you get the answer to that question, buzz their thread up and discuss the intricacies of their poor performance.

That's how you ask the right questions. Focusing on the Bony's and Navas's simply is burying ones head in the sand.
When our stars are at their best he is anonymous and gets away with it because we won, when our best players aren't at the races he is anonymous and gets shit because he has nowhere to hide. Sergio, silva,toure etc all have contributed ! Where is bonys contribution eh ? What has he done in this team ? When has he saved us like the players I mentioned above have ? When has he scored a goal that handed us a title like dzeko did and aguero did ? He is a striker and needs to score goals. Sergio creates his own chances so bony has no excuse and you can keep defending him but everyone is seeing him for what he is and that is a big, lazy puddle of wank !

Yes Bony was shit just like last week against Villa the problem is Pelegrini playing him today has finally put the final nail in the coffin of our chances of winning the league and has destroyed all the hard work Mancini put into making City winners, MP is just a nice guy and not ruthless enough

Yes Bony was shit just like last week against Villa the problem is Pelegrini playing him today has finally put the final nail in the coffin of our chances of winning the league and has destroyed all the hard work Mancini put into making City winners, MP is just a nice guy and not ruthless enough

nice he maybe i prefer top say clueless

How do you know we bought as back up? We might of bought him to partner Sergio, but his performances has made him second choice, which that itself is a joke as kelechi should be ahead of him. Bony was the worse of a bad bunch today. Henry slated him and rightly so. I don't know how anyone can defend him as it's clear he's not cutting it at city. Can't wait to see the back of his fat lazy arse in the summer. I used to rate him at Swansea, he bullied kompany on a few occasions, we've seen nothing of the kind.
2 points:
1. Don't know what he was bought to be. Know what he is though: a backup.

2. Who is defending him, and where?

His time on the pitch, is like playing with a man down.

I actually think its worse. He occupies space which another player won't take. Further, others in the team don't want to pass to him so it breaks up moves. Most of all however I think it infects the tempo at which we play. I thought that Sterling did not make much difference to that, but once Kelechi came on we seemed to play faster (admittedly chasing the game then).

Bony is like the little fat kid at school that no one wants to pick but he gets a game and you tell him just to stand around and watch the game go by

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.