Wilfried Bony 2015/2016 Performances

We'd be better off having Kevin Davies alongside Aguero than this useless lump.

I just don't understand why his commitment level is so low, or why he refuses to sprint or chase anything.

If he put in 100% and worked hard he wouldn't get nearly as much criticism.

What about Tony Cunningham, he was about same level as Bony.
what about me i might have a fucked back but could do better than Bony, seriously i feel for the lad we are defo not his club the lad needs to find a club to suit him, and who the fuck thought he was for us wants his arse kicking.

what about me i might have a fucked back but could do better than Bony, seriously i feel for the lad we are defo not his club the lad needs to find a club to suit him, and who the fuck thought he was for us wants his arse kicking.
To be fair to Bony he was let down by Pelle who should never have started him on Saturday after his abysmal performance against Villa, it would have made more sense to have had him on the bench, he has been hung out to dry but lets hope that we don't get like the rags and cheer when players are brought off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.