Wilfried Bony 2015/2016 Performances

Forgive me if I'm not allowed to do this (and delete the photo obviously) but looking at tomorrow's Sun it appears Bony's been a naughty boy - could this in any remote way explain his diabolical performances for us this season?
014355e46a3b0bbf8742f440b0461184.jpg

I put this on here 2 days ago and mods deleted it for no reason, was given no explanation by the Gestapo cunts.

If you were seeing that front page of the Sun for the first time you'd be forgiven for thinking it was a parody.

How does this rag get so many sales?

He's a good player,pretty obvious that he just didn't fit in. Quite why the manager kept playing him when he was so out of form is beyond me. Anyway it's done now and if he leaves the club I wish him well. If he stays let's see what Pep can get out of him. I think he'll be gone myself.

Totally agree

Certain posters who don't like their favourite player(s) being criticised. I did make my post though tongue in cheek. Personally, I think he will be gone soon, just hasn't worked out for him with us

Sorry, still not following.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.