Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Top PL scorers in 2014:

1 Wilfried Bony - 18
2 Sergio Aguero - 16
3 Edin Dzeko - 14
4 Yaya Toure - 14
5 Daniel Sturridge - 13

Keep seeing that Aguero got 16 in 2014. Not sure where this is coming from because he has got 18.

Cardiff 18/1/14
Spurs 29/1/14
West Brom 21/4/14
Everton 13/5/14

Then 14 league goals this season.

Maybe your stats exclude penalties?
Your right, the actual numbers are
1- Wilfred bony 20
2- Sergio aguero 18
3- yaya toure 17
4- Wayne Rooney 16
5- edin dzeko 14

bluegirl74 said:
jimharri said:
McfcMK said:
Bony and Aguero both have the best thighs in the league and now they could both be playing in the same team.
Had to look at the usename to check it wasn't one of our "coven"!

well that was a pleasant way to spend 5 minutes. Google is indeed a friend to the curious :-)
Sex; is that all you wimmin think about?

*heads back to Kate Upton gifs*

bluegirl74 said:
jimharri said:
McfcMK said:
Bony and Aguero both have the best thighs in the league and now they could both be playing in the same team.
Had to look at the usename to check it wasn't one of our "coven"!

well that was a pleasant way to spend 5 minutes. Google is indeed a friend to the curious :-)

Us blueladies have to have a look and see if he passes the most important tests

blue_sonic176 said:
McfcMK said:

280412b8-1e4d-4ecd-80ef-9e54c7859d51.gif
tumblr_nhk5n7G3j61u5k629o4_500.gif

tolmie's hairdoo said:
One person who will be as sick as the proverbial...

Drogba has been trying to get Chelsea to buy Bony this window as his long-term successor.

Chelsea do not have the funds due to FFP and are investing a small amount in some Balkan kid who they will immediately farm out.

I will really look forward to Bony playing bodyguard to Aguero.

So many teams have started to take liberties with him and Silva.

No more. Would be the best signing since Aguero.

Not by a bloody long chalk. This signing makes sense if both Jovetic and Dzeko are out of the door in the summer as you've said, but I'm not wild on that one either! Jovetic yes, Dzeko no.

Really good signing. Needed a powerful striker since Negredo left.

For those crying about cost, he'll cost a bit more than what we get from Negredo's sale. Might be on a bit more wages but is 3 years younger.

If he is being brought in as Dzeko's long term replacement (that my opinion), its a win win. 3 years younger, reportedly will be on 100k v 150k, doesnt whine or hide, doesnt get bullied and is happy to bully, and once both wages and transfer fees are taken into account, would probably be close to even

Has anyone come up with

Sheik Mansour went to wales on a little pony
brought us back a striiiker, wil-fried bony

yet?

Surely Jovetic is out this summer. Great finisher when he gets a chance but can't stay fit. Gives away the ball hopelessly running into walls of defenders and errant passing

tolmie's hairdoo said:
NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
Dax777 said:
i agree with the above, yet I don't want him. Coz at best, that means we are getting rid of Dzeko and keeping Jovetic
Bad move, Dzeko is the keeper and not Jovetic. Bony also will not get as much space here as he does at Swansea. Teams play us slightly differently. He is also not the most hardworking striker. City fans will hate that. Great composure in front of goal, a handful on corners kicks and a great header of the ball. Like the player, don't like the move.

We need to keep Dzeko and get rid of Jovetic

They are both out the door in the summer.
If that's the case I wouldn't be surprised to see all the Balken players leave. Kolarov really has no security unlike Clichy, who is at least used for Home grown.

Ideally he should cost the same as Negredo's sale. We will have to see, but I think we're safe. I really want us to transfer Nastasic, Sinclair now. If they aren't gonna play no reason for them to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.