Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
dubblue said:
cupsforcockups said:
dubblue said:
we don't seem to be interested in pushing for the top level players which is very odd,It may catch up on us quicker than we think.
Dont top draw strikers cost60mill + we cannot spend that type of money ffp
Sanchez was £32m and would have been perfect for us.

He totally would have. Plus he plays on the wing which is often where we can use accuracy (Navas).

The best team isnt always made up of the best players. I think Bony could be a great fit for our team, both when Aguero is fit and injured. Relying on Dzeko to lead the line is not on option. Fair play to him last season, he managed to score an unthinkable amount of goals given his overall performance in many games. His drought this season has shown that this is not a consistent trend. Look at the run we have went on since he has been out of the team. This more than anything could be what made Pelle's mind up.We function better as a unit without him. This is not to take away all the important moments he has had for us since arriving, just stating my opinion.

Excellent choice IMHO

Big , strong, proven Prem striker

Good attitude .

keeping a decent strike option on the bench at the Swans

looked a handful against us

We seriously need some cover at striker... he's much more than that

hope this deal is sealed

Don't forget the importance of personality in any signings. Besides the money concerns Fabregas may not have fit the mould of a nice young gentleman. Seems a dick to me. Sanchez seems a nicer chap but who knows maybe he's got a secret unsavoury side.. ?

oasis-city-greek-fan said:
If we sign him ... would you like him to play against Βarca in Spain next to Aguero ?
Liars ! You will pick up the -3 on the midfield- formation and Βοny will be on your bench

Liars LOL, are you pissed.

Aguero does most of his damage cutting in from wide positions. So why not play Kun wide and Bony Central, Nava could make a top 3.

cookster said:
oasis-city-greek-fan said:
If we sign him ... would you like him to play against Βarca in Spain next to Aguero ?
Liars ! You will pick up the -3 on the midfield- formation and Βοny will be on your bench

Liars LOL, are you pissed.

Aguero does most of his damage cutting in from wide positions. So why not play Kun wide and Bony Central, Nava could make a top 3.

Aguero could play as a goalkeeper and still score a goal.

Davs 19 said:
cleavers said:
Davs 19 said:
Willy or Alex.
Can't see us going with only 2 keepers, nor 3 full backs, a risky strategy (even if it might only be for 2 matches, though I think we can beat Barcelona, so it could well be more).

Apparently Mangala can do an adequate job at LB, as can Zab. We'd be very unlucky to come unstuck on the keeper front,, but I take the point

I think when such situations arise, they go with the more versatile players. Aleks, Jovetic are versatile. Edin and Willy aren't so it'll be between Willy and Edin.

Read through page 95-122, thought it was done looking at the jump in the number of pages :(.

Don't care about the price, the only thing I do mind is him taking a foreign quota. We will only have 1 more next season unless we sell one of Dzeko/Jovetic or Kolarov. Ofcourse getting Barkley/Pogba would mean another place opens us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.