Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Excuse me everyone but the glaringly obvious question about him has not been asked yet I'm sure.......

Can anyone hazard a guess what it is?
Muffin or barm?

SPIDERBOY said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
bluemoon98 said:
What is the earliest date he can be back or the latest?

Latest is 8th Feb/9th Feb

Final is the 8th,so assuming he signs and they get to the final,I would assume he wouldn't play at Stoke on the 11th...think there is a 10 day break after that,next game newcastle at home 21st February.
Is the Fa cup 5th round on 14th Feb if we beat Boro !

moon said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Latest is 8th Feb/9th Feb

Final is the 8th,so assuming he signs and they get to the final,I would assume he wouldn't play at Stoke on the 11th...think there is a 10 day break after that,next game newcastle at home 21st February.
Yes or Sunday 15th.

We are currently desperate for strikers. In a month we won't be. Signing Bony now for £30 million when we let Negredo go for around £20m is a Swales-esque piece of financial mismanagement.

I hope we don't sign Bony as I really don't think we will need him when he gets back from ACON.

xgorton said:
moon said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Yes or Sunday 15th.
Valentine's weekend?

Hopefully we'll have a Bony on then ;-)

Shall I start...

tumblr_inline_mflkwg1xga1ro8qpo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.