Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could this be a ploy to maybe give another team/player the hurry up,as if we need someone it would be over January,with current striker injuries and bony off to African nations it doesn't add up...

Good player who is top class when on form.

If we were to sign him then I can see Pellegrini reverting back to his usual 4-2-2-2 formation which is slightly strange considering that playing Aguero as a lone striker and playing Silva behind gets the most out of our two best players.

For that sort of money (or a little more) i would try to persuade a bigger name that Bony to come, I wonder if a deal for Higuain could be worked?

Bigger name doesn't necessarily mean better. Higuain has been shit and he was discarded by Real. That performance in the world cup was one of the most despicable performances ive seen. He also had at least 2 or 3 clear cut chances to score v dortmund at home in the cl semi final that wouldve allowed them to get to the final but missed. When lever ive seen higuain he has reminded me of dzeko in terms of inconsistency and infuriating the spectator

micky_blue said:
For that sort of money (or a little more) i would try to persuade a bigger name that Bony to come, I wonder if a deal for Higuain could be worked?
Napoli would rip us off. Their owner basically hates City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.