Not open for further replies.
TOP SCORERS IN 2014

Wilfried Bony - 20

Sergio Aguero - 18

Yaya Toure - 17

Wayne Rooney - 16

Edin Dzeko - 14

Daniel Sturridge - 13

Think he would score even more in our team. Impressive we have 3 out of the six in there.

He's a very decent player but I'm struggling to get past the fact that he'd be off to Africa in a matter of days when we are currently so short of fit strikers. I realise that is a very short term attitude though. The major European leagues need to try to make it worth CAF's while to hold the tournament every 4 years.

I'm actually quite excited about the prospect of him coming here even though he's not a big box office name, I know that sounds shallow, but anyway, the amount of chances we create he'd be hard pressed not to be a success.
As much as I'd like jovetic to be this amazing player we were all expecting - he is actually a better all round player than Bony, we need available and reliable people and it's patently clear now he isn't either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.