Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
wilky2868 said:
anyone who thinks we could get up to £20m for jovetic are deluded, £15m if we are lucky
with his I fitness record,i think the best we are going to get is a loan move,sad but likely

good player but at that price £30million the paper are quoting this morning your having a laugh
never in that league of great striker and scores 1 every 4 games £30million hahahahahahaha

we should give the EDS lads a good run in the first team and even if they play and score 1 in 4
I would be over the moon but paying daft money for that is a joke

Reminds me of Negredo in many ways, and we all know how effective that type of striker is in our team. £30 million is steep mind, but honestly probs right in todays bloated market.

ancoats said:
good player but at that price £30million the paper are quoting this morning your having a laugh
never in that league of great striker and scores 1 every 4 games £30million hahahahahahaha

we should give the EDS lads a good run in the first team and even if they play and score 1 in 4

2008–2011 Sparta Prague 59 (22)
2011–2013 Vitesse 65 (46)
2013– Swansea City 53 (24)

Where did you get one in four from? Goals (in brackets) next to appearances. Still if you want to make up statistics to prove your flawed argument you should assume someone might research it.

manchester blue said:
ancoats said:

Where did you get one in four from? Goals (in brackets) next to appearances. Still if you want to make up statistics to prove your flawed argument you should assume someone might research it.

still not worth £30million and would play a EDS lad over him

in his press conference today when asked Pellers said that due to the restrictions he didn't expect to be busy so we look like we are going to have one of those windows when we are linked to the world and his mother only to end up listening to Sky Sports transfer deadline night and get down hearted when they go over to the Etihad to find the place is in total darkness and incomings 0 outgoings 0 where is Harry Redknapp when you need him As regards Jovetic the jury is very much still out imho yes, not helped by his record but by no means a proven goal scorer Bony is to be considered but at £30 million its at least £10 million too much

ancoats said:
manchester blue said:
ancoats said:

still not worth £30million and would play a EDS lad over him

[bigimg]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/rfz0hP0.gif[/bigimg]

If we do sign him and it's a big if, it surely will be when he comes back from the ACON, imagine us spending £30m on him then he goes and breaks his leg playin in the ACON. When/if he comes back 100% fit I'd love to see him in a city shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.