He's better than anything we have other then Aguero
Provern in the League
Coming into his Prime

Cons
Africa Cup Of Nations
Price Tag
Can't see where he would fit in if we signed Messi in the summer

Sergio<3 said:
If we do sign him and it's a big if, it surely will be when he comes back from the ACON, imagine us spending £30m on him then he goes and breaks his leg playin in the ACON. When/if he comes back 100% fit I'd love to see him in a city shirt

You could say that about any player on international duty or even in training. Our need is now and if we wait till after ACON it will be summer before we can pounce. I do agree probably not worth £30m but the Telegraph had £20m as the (probably made up) price.

AlloBoi said:
As much as I like Bony there's as many cons as pros to this deal

Pros
He's better than anything we have other then Aguero
Provern in the League
Coming into his Prime

Cons
Africa Cup Of Nations
Price Tag
Can't see where he would fit in if we signed Messi in the summer

I'm sure you'll catch a few with that one

its time to bring the Goat back and had he still been playing in a blue shirt we wouldn't have drew at home to Burnley he always scored at least a couple against them

£30m for this guy is value based on what else could £30m get you that is proven in our league?

Cups ears and listens......

Silence, as expected!

I can't see why some on hear are struggling with how.much top players cost and believe me Bony in our team will be a top player.

Spunking £30m on a player who is going to fuck off to the ACON is just stupid. We need strikers now not after the ACON when all ours should be coming back to fitness anyway.

MaineRoadBlue said:
£30m for this guy is value based on what else could £30m get you that is proven in our league?

Cups ears and listens......

Silence, as expected!

I can't see why some on hear are struggling with how.much top players cost and believe me Bony in our team will be a top player.
Cons from me,shit touch and like a sluggish Dzeko with a similar work rate.When this guy is shit he is super shit and won't suit our style.I'm fuckin pissin myself at the thought of paying £30 million for him,won't happen and we need to think a lot bigger.

Players like Bony are ten a penny. Absolutely ludicrous spending dough on him....

FFP means we need to box clever. This would be the exact opposite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.