Status
Not open for further replies.
mscenterh750 said:
oakiecokie said:
Robbo. said:
BONY IS NEGREDOS REPLACEMENT! ONLY THIS

WE NEED THE SAME AMOUNT OF STRIKERS AS WE DID LAST SEASON

ITS NOT DIFFICULT, IS IT?

Oh believe me, it is difficult for some on here to comprehend this.
I know some people are really thick and sadly cannot see this, but are all to happy to slag all unsundry off, in the knowledge that they are spouting absolute sheeeeiiiitttteee. Stupid c**ts.
why do gentlemen you think we didn't buy Bony for his £13m release fee in the summer after Negredo was farmed out?

Silva_Spell said:
Gaudion M said:
oakiecokie said:
Bony, therefore, will become the club’s 11th centre forward signed at a combined cost of about £275m since the takeover of August 2008.

Proof, perhaps, that the more some things change, the more they stay the same

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2900906/Wilfried-Bony-sees-Manchester-City-throw-caution-wind-look-splash-30m-Swansea-City-forward.html#ixzz3ODmQWyax" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z3ODmQWyax</a>
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Not a bad article overall and quite strange this coming from The Mail.

Anyone know who the 11 are then?

1. Jo £6m
2. Bellamy £14m
3. Adebayor £25m
4. Santa Cruz £17.5m
5. Tevez £25m
6. Dzeko £27m
7. Mario £22m
8. Aguero £38m
9. Jovetic £22m
10. Negredo £16m
11. Bony £25-£30m

£227m - £232m

1. Jo £6m -> Crap in retrospect
2. Bellamy £14m -> I liked him, but still quite on the expensive.
3. Adebayor £25m -> Shitty, but seemed to have an inpact.
4. Santa Cruz £17.5m -> Lets not talk about this guy.
5. Tevez £25m -> Great, great, great! + Sold on for a decent fee.
6. Dzeko £27m -> Expensive but to this day still worth it, despite being frustrating at times.
7. Mario £22m -> quite the character, but one of my personal favorites when he was with us + we made the most out of AC Milan when we sold him on + THAT assist.
8. Aguero £38m -> No explanation needed.
9. Jovetic £22m -> Still waiting for him to flourish, still potential to sell on though.
10. Negredo £16m -> Awesome half season, and sold on for a nice profit!
11. Bony £25-£30m -> Quite hard to say anything about him.

All in all it's not that bad for 227-232m £.

George Hannah said:
mscenterh750 said:
oakiecokie said:
I know some people are really thick and sadly cannot see this, but are all to happy to slag all unsundry off, in the knowledge that they are spouting absolute sheeeeiiiitttteee. Stupid c**ts.
why do gentlemen you think we didn't buy Bony for his £13m release fee in the summer after Negredo was farmed out?

Probably because it was £19m, we didn't have time to do the deal when Alf went, Dzeko doesn't usually get injured and Bony could have had second season syndrome.

Silva_Spell said:
oakiecokie said:
Robbo. said:

Don't agree that we need 4 strikers.

If Jovetic could stay fit we'd have had no striker crisis
. Dzeko's currently injured but he's not injuryprone and neither is Bony.

I wouldn't sell Jovetic in Jan but I would happily go into next season with

Aguero
Bony
Dzeko

and use the money/place on someone like Isco

Last season we played 2 up top too much and this season we've had to play 1 up top too many times. Middle ground for me next season. Bear in mind that last year Jovetic barely played and we coped ok despite Aguero's injuries and playing 2 up a lot.

wow, you did see what you did there?

oakiecokie said:
Robbo. said:

However, we do have to remove a foreign player from the CL squad if we include Bony.

Also I am not convinced we will go forward with 4 strikers in the future.

Therefore I would not be surprised if Jovetic is moved on, if not now, maybe in the summer.

mad zab said:
oakiecokie said:
Robbo. said:

However, we do have to remove a foreign player from the CL squad if we include Bony.

Therefore I would not be surprised if Jovetic is moved on, if not now, maybe in the summer.

Surely it all depends on what formation we are going to play regularly. I still don't see how three strikers is ok if we are going to be fairly committed to 442. 3 strikers is fine if we are going to continue with one up front from now on most of the time.

Lancet Fluke said:
mad zab said:
oakiecokie said:

Surely it all depends on what formation we are going to play regularly. I still don't see how three strikers is ok if we are going to be fairly committed to 442. 3 strikers is fine if we are going to continue with one up front from now on most of the time.

Maybe it will be a case of three strikers and a youth lad...like that African kid we are getting the permit for

Is it just me or do other people feel that jovetic isn't a CF.

Jovetic is more of an attacking midfielder than an out and out striker and we bought him because we couldn't sign Isco and no one surely considers Isco to be a CF

Bony is a CF and one we have needed since Alf left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.