Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
rapidCT said:
Hello. I`ve watched him more since the rumors and I`m not impressed with him. We already have Dzeko and Negredo up front. If we are to buy a stricker (my opinion is that we shouldn t untill summer) than we must go for an improvement of Dzeko - Benzema or Cavani- or start using the academy.

TUT Negredo?

Gaudion M said:
raymondkl92 said:
Silva_Spell said:
1. Jo £6m
2. Bellamy £14m
3. Adebayor £25m
4. Santa Cruz £17.5m
5. Tevez £25m
6. Dzeko £27m
7. Mario £22m
8. Aguero £38m
9. Jovetic £22m
10. Negredo £16m
11. Bony £25-£30m

£227m - £232m

fuck,we paid 25mil for Adebayor!

Adebayor and Santa Cruz are the real flops there, Mario was a calculated risk given his age at the time, he could still become a top draw striker but he just doesn't seem capable of maturing / developing in the right way.

I would add Jovetic to that

rapidCT said:
Hello. I`ve watched him more since the rumors and I`m not impressed with him. We already have Dzeko and Negredo up front. If we are to buy a stricker (my opinion is that we shouldn t untill summer) than we must go for an improvement of Dzeko - Benzema or Cavani- or start using the academy.

Are you a Blue or a sheep in wolfs clothing ???

eversince 76 said:
Robbo. said:
BONY IS NEGREDOS REPLACEMENT! ONLY THIS

WE NEED THE SAME AMOUNT OF STRIKERS AS WE DID LAST SEASON

ITS NOT DIFFICULT, IS IT?

Finally someone with a brain ...

This Bony topic has been spoiled by no related comments about FFP and selling Dzeko or Jovetic. Jeez

I think Bony is going to be just what we need, a great header of the ball and a great winner of the ball in the air (yes there is a difference)

he has fast feet which we need in our team that plays the pass so quickly in tight spaces (sometimes)

he`s also a great striker of the ball and scored quite a lot in a Swansea team that dont give there strikers as many chances.

i also read somewhere he definitely thinks its a barm so all is good

middleton___blue said:
rapidCT said:
We pretty much done have negredo though and we ARE short on strikers.
All our strikers are coming back this month from injuries. And, anyway, we did a great job without a stricker, why should we spent that amount of money to strengthen a position where we have three players?

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Not sure about this signing, maybe if we are selling Dzeko I can see the logic behind....but I'm not convinced Bony really has the attributes to be play at the highest of levels. He's a focal point of Swanseas attack and this suits his style, not sure we will play to his strengths as much. Also going by our previous transfer dealings over last two seasons I won't hold by breath to see if this comes good. Have a feeling could be more vital cash spunked up the wall by the spaniard, hope I'm wrong.

I agree. Good player but 30 mills a lot for just a good player.

aguero93:20 said:
George Hannah said:
mscenterh750 said:
I know some people are really thick and sadly cannot see this, but are all to happy to slag all unsundry off, in the knowledge that they are spouting absolute sheeeeiiiitttteee. Stupid c**ts.
why do gentlemen you think we didn't buy Bony for his £13m release fee in the summer after Negredo was farmed out?

Probably because it was £19m, we didn't have time to do the deal when Alf went, Dzeko doesn't usually get injured and Bony could have had second season syndrome.
Beat me to it, and we also had other areas to address first ie : center half which took a huge chunk of the money we had to spend up. If you listen to pellers I'm sure he said that we could let Negredo go, as we had an option to do something in January ie : replace him.

citymad said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Not sure about this signing, maybe if we are selling Dzeko I can see the logic behind....but I'm not convinced Bony really has the attributes to be play at the highest of levels. He's a focal point of Swanseas attack and this suits his style, not sure we will play to his strengths as much. Also going by our previous transfer dealings over last two seasons I won't hold by breath to see if this comes good. Have a feeling could be more vital cash spunked up the wall by the spaniard, hope I'm wrong.

I agree. Good player but 30 mills a lot for just a good player.

So the leading goalscorer in the PL for 2014 is only a good player in your opinion ? Deary me.And "The Spaniard" is at fault for giving us some shit players,is he ??
YCNMIU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.