Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
rapidCT said:
oakiecokie said:
rapidCT said:
Hello. I`ve watched him more since the rumors and I`m not impressed with him. We already have Dzeko and Negredo up front. If we are to buy a stricker (my opinion is that we shouldn t untill summer) than we must go for an improvement of Dzeko - Benzema or Cavani- or start using the academy.

Are you a Blue or a sheep in wolfs clothing ???
:) I`m blue, I had a previsious user name: "rapid pirat" on City forums since before 2007 but I lost my password and e-mail. Hope my answer is ok for you, friend. :)

I asked the question as you claim we still have Negredo !!!

rapidCT said:
smudgedj said:
rapidCT said:
Hello. I`ve watched him more since the rumors and I`m not impressed with him. We already have Dzeko and Negredo up front. If we are to buy a stricker (my opinion is that we shouldn t untill summer) than we must go for an improvement of Dzeko - Benzema or Cavani- or start using the academy.

TUT Negredo?
Basically Negredo is still our player and I rate him as good as Bony. Much more easier and cheaper to stop his loan than spend 30 mil pounds on Bony. My guess.
You're wrong on a couple of counts. It's supposedly a firm & irrevocable contract to buy him at the end of the season. So we've called it a loan but 'deferred sale' might be a better way to describe it. Either from our end, Valencia's or because it suited us both, to get round FFP that's the way it was done. Also season long loans don't have break clauses so even if we wanted him back, we couldn't do it.

Also, Negredo would not come back to Manchester, as there was some unspecified trouble here that led to a situation where there was believed to be a real physical threat to his safety. So he's really not our player and, even if he was, he wouldn't come back here.

So we can't get him back (as far as I know), he wouldn't come back if we could and the money we're getting for him will pretty well pay for Bony.

oakiecokie said:
rapidCT said:
oakiecokie said:
Are you a Blue or a sheep in wolfs clothing ???
:) I`m blue, I had a previsious user name: "rapid pirat" on City forums since before 2007 but I lost my password and e-mail. Hope my answer is ok for you, friend. :)

I asked the question as you claim we still have Negredo !!!

Technically we do ;-)

blueparrot said:
oakiecokie said:
citymad said:
I agree. Good player but 30 mills a lot for just a good player.

So the leading goalscorer in the PL for 2014 is only a good player in your opinion ? Deary me.And "The Spaniard" is at fault for giving us some shit players,is he ??
YCNMIU.

Manuel must be the greatest manager ever to win a double with all them shit players the spaniard bought, still at least we have the catalans' players to fall back on.
The players most instrumental in winning the double were bought under Cooks reign Aguero, Silva, Nasri, Kompany, Yaya, Zabaleta...you cant seriously say Navas, Jovetic, Mangala, Fernando, Negredo are in the same league or successes so far. Only Fernandinho and Demi could be called a success

Prestwich_Blue said:
rapidCT said:
smudgedj said:
TUT Negredo?
Basically Negredo is still our player and I rate him as good as Bony. Much more easier and cheaper to stop his loan than spend 30 mil pounds on Bony. My guess.
You're wrong on a couple of counts. It's supposedly a firm & irrevocable contract to buy him at the end of the season. So we've called it a loan but 'deferred sale' might be a better way to describe it. Either from our end, Valencia's or because it suited us both, to get round FFP that's the way it was done. Also season long loans don't have break clauses so even if we wanted him back, we couldn't do it.

Also, Negredo would not come back to Manchester, as there was some unspecified trouble here that led to a situation where there was believed to be a real physical threat to his safety. So he's really not our player and, even if he was, he wouldn't come back here.

what's that all about? without naming names

tonea2003 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
rapidCT said:

I think the term "playing away" springs to mind.

rapidCT said:
smudgedj said:
rapidCT said:

TUT Negredo?

No he isn't our player. The loan deal was done with the agreement Valencia pay £25m in the summer.

This is what we are using to sign Bony by all accounts.

tonea2003 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
rapidCT said:

I couldn't name names even if I wanted to as I simply don't know what the actual story is other than there was perceived to be a threat and security measures were in place.

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
blueparrot said:
oakiecokie said:
So the leading goalscorer in the PL for 2014 is only a good player in your opinion ? Deary me.And "The Spaniard" is at fault for giving us some shit players,is he ??
YCNMIU.

Manuel must be the greatest manager ever to win a double with all them shit players the spaniard bought, still at least we have the catalans' players to fall back on.
The players most instrumental in winning the double were bought under Cooks reign Aguero, Silva, Nasri, Kompany, Yaya, Zabaleta...you cant seriously say Navas, Jovetic, Mangala, Fernando, Negredo are in the same league or successes so far. Only Fernandinho and Demi could be called a success

And I think you`ll find that Zaba was one of the worst full backs this league has ever seen,so don`t make comparisons with players who have only been here five minutes.By the way Negrado has already shown he was a terrific player in the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.