Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
oakiecokie said:
rapidCT said:
Hello. I`ve watched him more since the rumors and I`m not impressed with him. We already have Dzeko and Negredo up front. If we are to buy a stricker (my opinion is that we shouldn t untill summer) than we must go for an improvement of Dzeko - Benzema or Cavani- or start using the academy.

Are you a Blue or a sheep in wolfs clothing ???
:) I`m blue, I had a previsious user name: "rapid pirat" on City forums since before 2007 but I lost my password and e-mail. Hope my answer is ok for you, friend. :)

oakiecokie said:
citymad said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Not sure about this signing, maybe if we are selling Dzeko I can see the logic behind....but I'm not convinced Bony really has the attributes to be play at the highest of levels. He's a focal point of Swanseas attack and this suits his style, not sure we will play to his strengths as much. Also going by our previous transfer dealings over last two seasons I won't hold by breath to see if this comes good. Have a feeling could be more vital cash spunked up the wall by the spaniard, hope I'm wrong.

I agree. Good player but 30 mills a lot for just a good player.

So the leading goalscorer in the PL for 2014 is only a good player in your opinion ? Deary me.And "The Spaniard" is at fault for giving us some shit players,is he ??
YCNMIU.

It's the guy from the Plenty advert 'One Sheet'

He's responsible

smudgedj said:
rapidCT said:
Hello. I`ve watched him more since the rumors and I`m not impressed with him. We already have Dzeko and Negredo up front. If we are to buy a stricker (my opinion is that we shouldn t untill summer) than we must go for an improvement of Dzeko - Benzema or Cavani- or start using the academy.

TUT Negredo?
Basically Negredo is still our player and I rate him as good as Bony. Much more easier and cheaper to stop his loan than spend 30 mil pounds on Bony. My guess.

oakiecokie said:
citymad said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Not sure about this signing, maybe if we are selling Dzeko I can see the logic behind....but I'm not convinced Bony really has the attributes to be play at the highest of levels. He's a focal point of Swanseas attack and this suits his style, not sure we will play to his strengths as much. Also going by our previous transfer dealings over last two seasons I won't hold by breath to see if this comes good. Have a feeling could be more vital cash spunked up the wall by the spaniard, hope I'm wrong.

So the leading goalscorer in the PL for 2014 is only a good player in your opinion ? Deary me.And "The Spaniard" is at fault for giving us some shit players,is he ??
YCNMIU.

Manuel must be the greatest manager ever to win a double with all them shit players the spaniard bought, still at least we have the catalans' players to fall back on.

Did someone really say they are worried about his attitude because he wears sparkly shoes?

If you have any doubts about his attitude listen to this: <a class="postlink" href="http://talksport.com/football/bony-will-be-new-drogba-van-der-kraan-swansea-striker-set-man-city-150107131285" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://talksport.com/football/bony-will ... 0107131285</a>

blueparrot said:
oakiecokie said:
citymad said:

YCNMIU.

Manuel must be the greatest manager ever to win a double with all them shit players the spaniard bought, still at least we have the catalans' players to fall back on.

can they get me a discount i`m after a winter coat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.