Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluewonder said:
BluePaddy87 said:
I've heard the sale of negredo in the summer will fund the move for Bony. Does that clarify anything?

I'd rather we just kept Negredo, tbh.

Yeah same, whats not to like about an unhappy player at the club.

Negredo is gone. Period. I am surprised some people still think that we can recall/not sell him from his "permanent loan". I think it was made pretty clear during the transfer.

rapidCT said:
Hello. I`ve watched him more since the rumors and I`m not impressed with him. We already have Dzeko and Negredo up front. If we are to buy a stricker (my opinion is that we shouldn t untill summer) than we must go for an improvement of Dzeko - Benzema or Cavani- or start using the academy.
[bigimg]http://www.myphilwong.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Get-in-the-bin-.jpg[/bigimg]

oakiecokie said:
Bluewonder said:
BluePaddy87 said:
I've heard the sale of negredo in the summer will fund the move for Bony. Does that clarify anything?

I'd rather we just kept Negredo, tbh.

Unfortunately that`s a no no as PB has already pointed out.

A blessing in disguise really.

Bony is three Yeats younger and less injury prone. Negredo was a great impact player for us but I've seen nothing to suggest Honey can't have similar impact.

Worth noting Swansea play nice, controlled possession football where Siguddson and Dyer feed him with passes. He's done wonders at an inferior team with inferior players so theoretically he should hit the ground running here just like Alvaro did.

Another.bonus is that this is the last ACON for a few years now and we stop worrying about the hindrances caused by mid season international competitions.

rapidCT said:
Hello. I`ve watched him more since the rumors and I`m not impressed with him. We already have Dzeko and Negredo up front. If we are to buy a stricker (my opinion is that we shouldn t untill summer) than we must go for an improvement of Dzeko - Benzema or Cavani- or start using the academy.

Negredo? You been asleep for the last few months...

pudge said:
rapidCT said:
[bigimg]http://www.myphilwong.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Get-in-the-bin-.jpg[/bigimg]
So i guess you`re the brain on this forum. :)

NipHolmes said:
Another.bonus is that this is the last ACON for a few years now and we stop worrying about the hindrances caused by mid season international competitions.

Don't mention that......you'll have some in tears!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.