Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tanzeylee said:
rapidCT said:
Hello. I`ve watched him more since the rumors and I`m not impressed with him. We already have Dzeko and Negredo up front. If we are to buy a stricker (my opinion is that we shouldn t untill summer) than we must go for an improvement of Dzeko - Benzema or Cavani- or start using the academy.

Negredo? You been asleep for the last few months...
Why don t you people read everything before acting smart? For God sake, we are all in the same boat, stop acting like some of you are the only ones who can swim. Why can t we all be polite and discuss football?

rapidCT said:
Tanzeylee said:
rapidCT said:
Hello. I`ve watched him more since the rumors and I`m not impressed with him. We already have Dzeko and Negredo up front. If we are to buy a stricker (my opinion is that we shouldn t untill summer) than we must go for an improvement of Dzeko - Benzema or Cavani- or start using the academy.

Why don t you people read everything before acting smart? For God sake, we are all in the same boat, stop acting like some of you are the only ones who can swim. Why can t we all be polite and discuss football?

I like this one, can we keep him please?

blueinsa said:
rapidCT said:
Tanzeylee said:

I like this one, can we keep him please?

He`s trying. ;)

rapidCT said:
Tanzeylee said:
rapidCT said:

You should really know Negredo is not here and is not coming back so we don't have him to use

karen7 said:
rapidCT said:
Tanzeylee said:

You should really know Negredo is not here and is not coming back so we don't have him to use
Ok, sorry, my mistake. I thought we could bring him earlier if we pay an amount of money. Usually this is how it s done. My bad. What about Richards? Is not the same situation? Then what about the rumors about him?

FantasyIreland said:
NipHolmes said:
Another.bonus is that this is the last ACON for a few years now and we stop worrying about the hindrances caused by mid season international competitions.

Don't mention that......you'll have some in tears!

Only the lurking candle holders and swamp dwellers.

To the poster mentioning MCRJON. He's not posted since summer but logged on today. I keep an eye on him ;)

rapidCT said:
karen7 said:
rapidCT said:

Ok, sorry, my mistake. I thought we could bring him earlier if we pay an amount of money. Usually this is how it s done. My bad. What about Richards? Is not the same situation? Then what about the rumors about him?

Why would we want Richards back? Guys in last year of contract and wants to be free agent for megadeal. Has been injured (again, de ja vu!) with his hamstring. We also have upgraded his position with the addition to Sagna. IMO we have the best set of RBs in world football. Just a shame the same can't be said about LB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.