Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davs 19 said:
Ray78 said:
kanovic said:
Am I the only one that doesn't seem I pressed with this guy? I really feel we could do better and that there is better out there.

As a squad option he will be what we need.

Who is he a significant upgrade on ?

Call it a challenger to Dzeko and a player who can lighten Kun's load. We can't rely on any of the EDS lads just yet and our current crop are injury prone.

Ray78 said:
Davs 19 said:
Ray78 said:
As a squad option he will be what we need.

Call it a challenger to Dzeko and a player who can take lighten Kun's load.

I'm not sure whether he's better than Dzeko (and I'm far from Edins biggest fan) and if we're going to stick with 4 4 2 ( I hope not but fear we will), I think we can get far better quality to support Kun for the £30 - £35 mil the swans would demand for Wilfried.

Bony has a really impressive goal record, most goals in the prem in 2014. I think Edins good, but he's to inconsistent. Bony will suit our style of play better too, seeing as he's got some pace and quick with his feet. Sign him up.

Manchester_lalala said:
Bony has a really impressive goal record, most goals in the prem in 2014. I think Edins good, but he's to inconsistent. Bony will suit our style of play better too, seeing as he's got some pace and quick with his feet. Sign him up.

This and he will not take too much time settling in if he did sign for us.

Ray78 said:
Manchester_lalala said:

This and he will not take too much time settling in if he did sign for us.

It's a no brainer really, definitely an upgrade to edin.

Davs 19 said:
Ray78 said:
Davs 19 said:

Call it a challenger to Dzeko and a player who can take lighten Kun's load.

I'm not sure whether he's better than Dzeko (and I'm far from Edins biggest fan) and if we're going to stick with 4 4 2 ( I hope not but fear we will), I think we can get far better quality to support Kun for the £30 - £35 mil the swans would demand for Wilfried.

While I agree that there are better strikers for that money and all he will be is a valuable squad member but we need a striker who can hit the ground running.

What an underwhelming signing this would be.

4-2-3-1 is the way to go so I don't see the need to add another big money striker who imo is no where the level required to challenge the likes of Munich and Madrid.

Probably just paper talk anyway

Although we can cope by having 3 strikers we cannot afford another injury crisis where we would have to put Milner up front again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.