Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
MaineRoadmcfc said:
What an underwhelming signing this would be.

4-2-3-1 is the way to go so I don't see the need to add another big money striker who imo is no where the level required to challenge the likes of Munich and Madrid.

Probably just paper talk anyway

What a load of crap. The only bad thing about this deal is he won't be here for January, when we desperately need strikers fit. He is an upgrade to dzeko and aguero just can't be trusted to keep fit. His goal record at every club is outstanding.

Manchester_lalala said:
MaineRoadmcfc said:
What an underwhelming signing this would be.

4-2-3-1 is the way to go so I don't see the need to add another big money striker who imo is no where the level required to challenge the likes of Munich and Madrid.

Probably just paper talk anyway

What a load of crap. The only bad thing about this deal is he won't be here for January, when we desperately need strikers fit. He is an upgrade to dzeko and aguero just can't be trusted to keep fit. His goal record at every club is outstanding.
An upgrade to dzeko possibly,wtf aguero the mind boggles...

Back to 4-4-2? Barring any further injuries, Aguero, Dzeko and Jovetic will all be fit by the time Bony kicks a ball for us. He's gone to Africa after January 5th.

I don't think Aguero's injury was his fault. It wasn't caused by lack of fitness, over-training etc. but just pure bad luck nothing at all about 'not being trusted to keep fit'!!

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
This is very odd to me. I just don't understand what the rationale behind this would be.

We cannot afford another injury crisis with our strikers. Last season we ended up with Dzeko being our only fit and in form striker for the title run in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.