Status
Not open for further replies.
waspish said:
MaineRoadmcfc said:
waspish said:
We need 4 strikers and Bony best out there who we can get
Why do we need 4 strikers?

Err we got 3 who were all out at one point
Just bad luck, when they are all fit it will be very difficult to keep 4 strikers happy especially as Aguero is first name on the team sheet. So you will have three players essentially playing for one position.

Does any top team in the world have 4 strikers?

MaineRoadmcfc said:
waspish said:
MaineRoadmcfc said:

Just bad luck, when they are all fit it will be very difficult to keep 4 strikers happy especially as Aguero is first name on the team sheet. So you will have three players essentially playing for one position.

Don't know if any other team has 4 strikers, if rumour are true about bony we might be letting one of ours leave then? But more likely the club don't want us to be in position like last season 1 fit striker at important time of the year and this season no fit strikers! I don't know all I know is I trust the club..

I like Bony and he's a very capable player but we really need a striker now, not in early February. Everton and Chelsea away and Arsenal at home will be a struggle with a barely match fit Kun and Dzeko (if we're lucky) and Jovetic just doesn't score enough goals.

riley347 said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Looks like my boy called it right on this one..things are moving

??????

I have a mate who is good friends with someone who works at City..earlier in the thread I mentioned he dropped me a tip that Bony was going to be a City player

I wasn't sure how reliable his mate was..but my friend had no reason to bullshit and I trust him

A few papers are running with it, so there's probably some interest there. Don't think it will happen though, given his involvement in ACON, his contract renewal, our transfer restrictions and Pellegrini's comments today. Barring a setback in Dzeko or Aguero's recovery, I think we'll keep our powder dry until summer. Maybe bringing in fees for Nastasic and Sinclair will facilitate a move, but personally I doubt it.

deano ou812 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
MaineRoadmcfc said:
What an underwhelming signing this would be.

4-2-3-1 is the way to go so I don't see the need to add another big money striker who imo is no where the level required to challenge the likes of Munich and Madrid.

Probably just paper talk anyway

What a load of crap. The only bad thing about this deal is he won't be here for January, when we desperately need strikers fit. He is an upgrade to dzeko and aguero just can't be trusted to keep fit. His goal record at every club is outstanding.
An upgrade to dzeko possibly,wtf aguero the mind boggles...

What? We need another striker, that is for certain. Aguero and jovetic cannot be trusted to keep fit, so we need back up. Bony would be brilliant, he actually reminds me of aguero a little. Strong, quick, good finisher. Obviously sergio is on another level but he is to most players.

MaineRoadmcfc said:
waspish said:
MaineRoadmcfc said:

We had 4 last season and won the league. Not massively a fan of Bony but he'd prob fit right in with us. Looks a more consistent finisher than Edin.

Negredo came in and hit the ground running,this guy should do better but the AVON bit baffles me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.