Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be gutted if we don't sign bony. He would be a great player for us. It's very rare a player can compete physically with vinny

callumcity said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
I would rather have a Bellamy or Bony than Jovetic.

And thought Lescott was a solid no nonsense defender.

This.

Bony is miles ahead of RSC you fucking nutcases. Just because he plays for swansea doesn't mean he's shite. Snobby bastards. Anyone discrediting Bellamy is nuts as well. Bellers was fantastic for city and always gave 110%.
I remember the last red hot player we got from Swansea. Anyway we don't have cash till summer and If we get him now somehow, we will lose him to ACON anyway

callumcity said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:

This.

Bony is miles ahead of RSC you fucking nutcases. Just because he plays for swansea doesn't mean he's shite. Snobby bastards. Anyone discrediting Bellamy is nuts as well. Bellers was fantastic for city and always gave 110%.

Thats rich from someone who constantly slags Dzeko.

bobmcfc said:
callumcity said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:

This.

I remember the last red hot player we got from Swansea. Anyway we don't have cash till summer and If we get him now somehow, we will lose him to ACON anyway

Agree..... we won't be spending money on a player that is going to ACON shortly

BlueMoonz1977 said:
bobmcfc said:
callumcity said:
This.

Kun and Edin will be back before he will then he'd just be a bench warmer. Plus Swansea would absolutely rape us on the fee for their top player

bobmcfc said:
callumcity said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:

This.

Are you honestly comparing Sinclair with Bony. Thats like saying don't buy hazard because steve sidwell used to play for chelsea.

I'm looking at the bigger picture here, we do need a fourth choice striker, not just one this january. I say buy bony now instead of when his price further balloons in the summer. As Bony is a fantastic talent and an improvement on Negredo, Dzeko and Jovetic.

So why not if we can afford him?

city91 said:
callumcity said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:

This.

I just don't rate Dzeko mate. He isn't good enough, Bony is. And Bellamy was.

Although if Dzeko had the work rate and desire of Bellamy then maybe I wouldn't be as hard on him.

callumcity said:
city91 said:
callumcity said:
This.

Although if Dzeko had the work rate and desire of Bellamy then maybe I wouldn't be as hard on him.

Bellamy was a disruptive influence, always wanted it his own way. He caused murder in the dressing room and was a big factor in us dumping his arse.
We shouldn't buy bony because he is going away and our best strikers will be back fit and playing before he steps back off the plane. That is why he would be a waste of money.

bobmcfc said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
bobmcfc said:

Kun and Edin will be back before he will then he'd just be a bench warmer. Plus Swansea would absolutely rape us on the fee for their top player

They cant, we have a budget..

bobmcfc said:
callumcity said:
city91 said:

Bellamy was a disruptive influence, always wanted it his own way. He caused murder in the dressing room and was a big factor in us dumping his arse.
We shouldn't buy bony because he is going away and our best strikers will be back fit and playing before he steps back off the plane. That is why he would be a waste of money.

Have to disagree Bob. We only have two reckognised strikers as I don't put Jojo in that category, and the jury is still out with him in my view. Edin is an enigma in that we don't know which one will turn up and Sadly, Kun rarely goes for long spells uninjured.

I Hope we do get him as he will add another dimension to our game, even if he does go to ACON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.