Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bony is the best striker out there right now and we should do all we can to snap him up!

He's the complete package

y1P8PEU.jpg

i♥city! said:
Maldeika said:
Ray78 said:
Unavailable and struggled to adapt to Bayern Munich style of play and may not be too happy not being first choice.

He did not have problems to adapt to the Bayern style - for Heynckes he was perfect. Guardiola is special...

Mandzukic is a very lazy player, like Lewandowski. You have to do all the work for them, we need an attacker who can spin gold out of garbage, someone in the mould of Negredo and I think Bony fits the bill.
You have to be kidding, Mandzukic is probably one of the most hard working strikers in the world...

i♥city! said:
Maldeika said:
Ray78 said:
Unavailable and struggled to adapt to Bayern Munich style of play and may not be too happy not being first choice.

He did not have problems to adapt to the Bayern style - for Heynckes he was perfect. Guardiola is special...

Mandzukic is a very lazy player, like Lewandowski. You have to do all the work for them, we need an attacker who can spin gold out of garbage, someone in the mould of Negredo and I think Bony fits the bill.
Mandzukic, lazy wow. He wouldn't be anywhere near Simeone's Atletico Madrid team if he was lazy.

Baker Boy said:
Haven't we only got £17m of our FFP reduced budget remaining to spend?!

Yep we have and that is why sigining him in January for £30m is bullshit!

Personally I would go for Benteke in the summer as Villa will most probably have to sell and he is a better all round player than Bony imo

mad zab said:
Baker Boy said:
Haven't we only got £17m of our FFP reduced budget remaining to spend?!

Yep we have and that is why sigining him in January for £30m is bullshit!

Personally I would go for Benteke in the summer as Villa will most probably have to sell and he is a better all round player than Bony imo
Benteke is shit and doesn't have the actual technical ability to fit in at City, he's Not fit to lace bonys boots who I think city need(someone similar to negredo in how he plays)

Bony is a sturdy tough guy who for me would score a hatfull with the number of chances we create - but he'soff to the ACoN

Benteke has potential - a rough diamond who may well fit in well with our Belgian contingent - not sure at the moment he is good enough though

To help us out to get us through this sticky patch Dwight Gayle - knows where the net is - mobile and would fit in with our FFP requirements - if he comes on and blossoms then double bubble

bluethrunthru said:
Bony is a sturdy tough guy who for me would score a hatfull with the number of chances we create - but he'soff to the ACoN

Benteke has potential - a rough diamond who may well fit in well with our Belgian contingent - not sure at the moment he is good enough though

To help us out to get us through this sticky patch Dwight Gayle - knows where the net is - mobile and would fit in with our FFP requirements - if he comes on and blossoms then double bubble

For Dwight Gayle see Scott Sinclair

Nightmare Walking said:
bluethrunthru said:

For Dwight Gayle see Scott Sinclair

Quite possibly - I am just pondering what to do to get us thru a period with no strikers and having only £17 to spend.

The alternative is rushing Sergio or Edin back - thats not a sound long term plan so get a cheap young striker who has shown he can hit the net in a poor side......... any other suggestions for £15-17m?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.