Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguerooo93 said:
Why are we going to spend 25-30m on someone who wouldn't even make our first team? I struggle to see any rationale for this transfer especially as he can't be a panic buy to address our current injury problem at top (since he'll return from the Africa Cup of Nations after all our strikers are back from injury). He'd be surplus to requirements and won't add anything to the team - even if we sell Dzeko in the summer to make way for him it would still be a strange transfer.

What do you mean even if we sell Dzeko it would be a strange transfer? Imagine him on his own with the likes of toure or silva behind him or aguero partnered with him. He is strong, powerful and has good hold up play and can use the ball with his feet nearly as good as Aguero

tolmie's hairdoo said:
yayas trusty right foot said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
This is a third title in four seasons right here ladies and gentleman.

What a player this guy is and what an impact he can have on both our team and rivals.

Wanted this guy for 12 months, ever since he bullied Komps at their place last season.

Seriously, a bit like the clowns who never considered Lampard world class, until they saw him at close quarters, this fella will be a real eye-opener.

Post of the day Tolm..

Do you think we will get him ?

I have thought for a couple of weeks it was on.

The lad doesn't need much convincing and City and Swansea have plenty of time to conclude.

Cheers Tolm :-)

His goal at QPR last week did it for me, fantastic technique.

In a team like ours he will be immense imo.

aguerooo93 said:
Why are we going to spend 25-30m on someone who wouldn't even make our first team? I struggle to see any rationale for this transfer especially as he can't be a panic buy to address our current injury problem at top (since he'll return from the Africa Cup of Nations after all our strikers are back from injury). He'd be surplus to requirements and won't add anything to the team - even if we sell Dzeko in the summer to make way for him it would still be a strange transfer.

He'll be first choice partner for aguero!

Hilarious that some on here are using all kinds of bollocks to put a negative slant on the deal.

Its a fucking great signing,the most exciting in a long while.

He's very different to what we have up front. Even with all three fit we don't have a bully type. ask yourselves this, are you comfortable when he plays against us? Would you want him at Chelsea or the rags?

Apparantley hes already signed for 30 mil. Awesome signing if true, just a pity he cant play straight away with the ACON. Think 30 mil even in january is a little steep though

uwe rosler 28 said:
aguerooo93 said:

He'll be first choice partner for aguero!
Hopefully we don't get overrun in midfield, as it was the case with playing 2 up top sometimes last season and start of this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.