Will Blues Really Boycott The Bayern Game?

KippaxCitizen said:
The thing is, both red cards were right and actually Nasri could easily have gone as well but didn't! Why is everyone so upset?because he booked the wrong man?and the odd foul he got wrong?

Yes, the ref was shit, but they pretty much all are in Europe. Prem refs are far and away ahead of most refs we get in the CL.

There is something horrible seething through our club at the moment. You can hear it Vincent Kompany's interviews, you can see it within our fanbase, it's everywhere you look on this forum/Twitter/MyFace or any other thing you get online with regards to City...it is this fucking mard arse blame game, calls of corruption at every turn, crying about agendas against us. Everywhere you look there is a City fan or someone connected to City crying about something and i think it is seriously harming us as a club.

I'm fucking sick to death of it!

People need to fucking get a grip of themselves and man up. I've not heard anything as bad as this from a set of fans. I used to think United fans were pathetic when they were constantly banging on about this shit about all the "pro-Scouse media" "everyone hates United" bollocks they banged on about for two decades. But i honestly think we're fucking worse! It's the softest, touchiest most defeatist thing i've seen from our fanbase, ever.

That agenda thread we have on here is probably the most pathetic thing i've ever seen from our fans. It's embarrassing! It's a masochistic load of old drivel that feeds weak people excuses for why we're not doing as well as we could/should be. And it's not just in there, as i've said within that thread a few times, this pitiful attitude that the world is against us has somehow got itself completely into the psyche of everyone and is ingrained within our club now.

It's an excuse for our own downfalls all the fucking time, it's a cop-out for weak people who cannot stand there and take the blame themselves or do not have the fight to take us on a level, it's putting the fucking wrong thing in people's minds before we even take to the field, it's a huge sign of weakness that is only going to take this club one way.

I've fucking had my fill of it and we must fucking change!
Wow that's 8 fuckings.....I think someone is annoyed!

Bunch of mard arses.

Not doing well in the CL will eventually hurt our league form. CL is where the top players want to play and CL is where the big money comes from, in both prize money and sponsorships. It is also where ADUG want to be.

And it is also where every City fan wanted to be.

Whether there is an agenda against us or not what does it matter? The best way to ram it down the throats of everyone is to do well in the competition. And football is still a game where the players benefit from a fanbase completely behind them. Instead of waving the white flag and marding off like little kids we should be closing ranks and fucking sticking it up em. They don't like it up em!!

Dunne's own goal said:
SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
Tbilisi said:
Was wondering if that game could be at Mini Comms by that time.....might do the same to help ease the pain!

They announced at the game yesterday afternoon that it was a 2pm KO at Ewen Fields

BOO! I was really hoping it would be at minihad. Not sure I'll bother to go now, might just as well drink in town.

I was hoping that we could show off our new facilities for the Bayern match as well. Would have been great to have them open the new complex as well as sending out a big message across Europe which must have been part of the wider plans. Building work is obviously behind schedule!

Lucky Toma said:
Blue Mist said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
The difference is that those "other teams" might be the victims of duff decisions maybe 1 match in 6. With us it's every single game in Europe.

So, just to be clear, are you saying the officials have been told to be corrupt by Platini and his gang ?

Truly baffles me why some think the very notion that a corrupt-to-the-core organisation such as UEFA could be....corrupt.

It wouldn't be as straightforward as Platini 'telling' officials to cheat. The slimy Napoleon fuck isn't that dumb. Moreover it's extremely doubtful Platini would be directly involved at all save for making his thoughts known here and there in the right company.

Think of it like a poker game. Eight players and one is the all-powerful alpha-male (UEFA).

The alpha-male makes it clear to six of the players that one is unpopular and not wanted in the game. A few words uttered during the cig break - "I hate that guy. The sooner he's gone from the game the better"

The six players (refs in this example) are subservient to the alpha-male and now also want the eighth player gone from the game.

The aplha-male has, at no point, instructed the six to collude or cheat. But suddenly that eighth player is an isolated figure and the odds are stacked against him.

Instead of using a poker game use a football game. The ref wants to please the alpha male and awards a free kick in the first two minutes. The Ref cannot influence Toure in anyway shape or form. The fact that he was a lazy idle shit who couldn't be bothered to mark his man is totally beyond the control of the corrupt official.
Also if the ref wants to please the Alpha male why does he then 7 minutes later award a free kick to City in a far more dangerous position ?
But OK the ref, wanting to please the alpha male is now in shit street, it is 1-1 and he is struggling to influence the game. Step forward Mr Cliché who plays a beautifully weighted ball to a Moscow player. Where is the corruption in that ?
Benteke was sent off on Saturday ? for merely pushing a player, very lightly, away, BUT he put the palm of his hand on the opponents face. So why is the Ref, wanting to please the Alpha male corrupt when he sends Toure off for a far worse offence, (he threw the man to the ground)

I will have they are incompetent, I will accept they are biaised when running a match involving Madrid, Barca etc but we beat this team 5-2 on the same day last year, where was the alpha male then ?

Manchester33 said:
Only we would complain for years that we were the unfortunate, worse off set of fans that never got to watch European football and who had to sit watching paint trophy games whilst our neighbours were winning the treble - then not bother turning up when we get their ourselves!

Get some perspective! We aren't going to be at the top of English football forever. Get watching it now whilst you have the chance!

Sure, we're a load of rubbish on the pitch at the minute, but us giving the players and manager a hard time won't help! For those 90 minutes we should be getting behind the team no end! Then after the game we can discuss who we don't like etc! In the last 3 years we've won 2 leagues, things can get a lot worse than this!
**sniffs**

chesterbells said:
blue underpants said:
Every boozer I went in tonight after the match was full of Blues all saying the same thing, fuck the Bayern game i'm not going, what's the point it's fucking bent
Will this happen or will we have all calmed down by then?
I have never seen Blues so angry though

What about when David Pleat started doing that jig all over our pitch? Bloody furious that day

The quarter final at Ewood under Pearce was pretty fucking angry. I think we sung you're not fit to wear the shirt full volume for at least half an hour.

After the game last night I said right that's it with the champs league and opting out of the cup scheme next year
But after thinking about it today people boycotting the champs league then uefa has done what's it set out to do. The best way is to support our team through thick and thin like we have all done for many years and show uefa we are here to stay so better get use to it

swinton blue said:
After the game last night I said right that's it with the champs league and opting out of the cup scheme next year
But after thinking about it today people boycotting the champs league then uefa has done what's it set out to do. The best way is to support our team through thick and thin like we have all done for many years and show uefa we are here to stay so better get use to it
If City make it affordable then this is exactly the stance every single one of us should take.

CrownPointBlue said:
5 - 2 exactly 1 year ago.
1 - 2 yesterday.
How much progress do YOU think we've made ?
Progress is judged over months and years, not results in one off games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.