Will Blues Really Boycott The Bayern Game?

The thing is, both red cards were right and actually Nasri could easily have gone as well but didn't! Why is everyone so upset?because he booked the wrong man?and the odd foul he got wrong?

Yes, the ref was shit, but they pretty much all are in Europe. Prem refs are far and away ahead of most refs we get in the CL.

There is something horrible seething through our club at the moment. You can hear it Vincent Kompany's interviews, you can see it within our fanbase, it's everywhere you look on this forum/Twitter/MyFace or any other thing you get online with regards to City...it is this fucking mard arse blame game, calls of corruption at every turn, crying about agendas against us. Everywhere you look there is a City fan or someone connected to City crying about something and i think it is seriously harming us as a club.

I'm fucking sick to death of it!

People need to fucking get a grip of themselves and man up. I've not heard anything as bad as this from a set of fans. I used to think United fans were pathetic when they were constantly banging on about this shit about all the "pro-Scouse media" "everyone hates United" bollocks they banged on about for two decades. But i honestly think we're fucking worse! It's the softest, touchiest most defeatist thing i've seen from our fanbase, ever.

That agenda thread we have on here is probably the most pathetic thing i've ever seen from our fans. It's embarrassing! It's a masochistic load of old drivel that feeds weak people excuses for why we're not doing as well as we could/should be. And it's not just in there, as i've said within that thread a few times, this pitiful attitude that the world is against us has somehow got itself completely into the psyche of everyone and is ingrained within our club now.

It's an excuse for our own downfalls all the fucking time, it's a cop-out for weak people who cannot stand there and take the blame themselves or do not have the fight to take us on a level, it's putting the fucking wrong thing in people's minds before we even take to the field, it's a huge sign of weakness that is only going to take this club one way.

I've fucking had my fill of it and we must fucking change!

EalingBlue2 said:
If we do it hurts our owners, our team, our sponsors and potentially further wrodes confidence for the prem.

It plays right into platini's hands they don't want city rich and in the last 16 so taking away city's money, making out sponsors look bad is in truth a dream for Platini .

If we really wanted to up yours to uefa we would put on the best atmosphere ever pull together as a club and put a defiant two fingers up to him not do his work for him!

Totally agree. However unlikely we must make a stand, our Waterloo, Rorke's Drift or Agincourt whatever you want to call it, try to win against Bayern and Roma and then see were that leaves us, but whatever happens chin up, chest out stomach in, and two fingers stuck up very proudly at Monsieur Twatini et all.

I'll carry on talking about all aspects of games and the club. If the refereeing is shit I'll say so. It doesnt take any particular courage not to, so I'm not sure whether "manning up" will make much of a difference.

KippaxCitizen said:
The thing is, both red cards were right and actually Nasri could easily have gone as well but didn't! Why is everyone so upset?because he booked the wrong man?and the odd foul he got wrong?

Yes, the ref was shit, but they pretty much all are in Europe. Prem refs are far and away ahead of most refs we get in the CL.

There is something horrible seething through our club at the moment. You can hear it Vincent Kompany's interviews, you can see it within our fanbase, it's everywhere you look on this forum/Twitter/MyFace or any other thing you get online with regards to City...it is this fucking mard arse blame game, calls of corruption at every turn, crying about agendas against us. Everywhere you look there is a City fan or someone connected to City crying about something and i think it is seriously harming us as a club.

People need to fucking get a grip of themselves and man up. I've not heard anything as bad as this from a set of fans. I used to think United fans were pathetic when they were constantly banging on about this shit about all the "pro-Scouse media" "everyone hates United" bollocks they banged on about for two decades. But i honestly think we're fucking worse! It's the softest, touchiest most defeatist thing i've seen from our fanbase, ever.

That agenda thread we have on here is probably the most pathetic thing i've ever seen from our fans. It's embarrassing! It's a masochistic load of old drivel that feeds weak people excuses for why we're not doing as well as we could/should be. And it's not just in there, as i've said within that thread a few times, this pitiful attitude that the world is against us has somehow got itself completely into the psyche of everyone and is ingrained within our club now.

It's an excuse for our own downfalls all the fucking time, it's a cop-out for weak people who cannot stand there and take the blame themselves or do not have the fight to take us on a level, it's putting the fucking wrong thing in people's minds before we even take to the field, it's a huge sign of weakness that is only going to take this club one way.

Well said pal, it is getting embarrassing now, would't fancy being in the trenches with some of our lot on here.

garymj said:
KippaxCitizen said:

Well said pal, it is getting embarrassing now, would't fancy being in the trenches with some of our lot on here.
They'd be moaning about the shoe makers not making good enough boots for them, they'd be moaning about the people who dug the trench, the gradient of the trench, the puddles, the consistency of the mud, they'd be moaning about the cold, the rain, they'd argue that the generals are against them and want them to suffer...

KippaxCitizen said:
They'd be moaning about the shoe makers not making good enough boots for them, they'd be moaning about the people who dug the trench, the gradient of the trench, the puddles, the consistency of the mud, they'd be moaning about the cold, the rain, they'd argue that the generals are against them and want them to suffer...

If I was in the trenches with inadequate equipment I wouldnt be too scared to talk about it for fear of being told to "man up".

SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
Tbilisi said:
SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
yes +1.

And to make the day more bearable I will also be at Ewen Fields in the afternoon watching the U19 match v Bayern. Yesterdays afternoon match v CSKA was so much better to watch than the evening debacle! 4-2 win and good quality football from both sides.

Was wondering if that game could be at Mini Comms by that time.....might do the same to help ease the pain!

They announced at the game yesterday afternoon that it was a 2pm KO at Ewen Fields

BOO! I was really hoping it would be at minihad. Not sure I'll bother to go now, might just as well drink in town.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.