Will Blues Really Boycott The Bayern Game?

EalingBlue2 said:
If we do it hurts our owners, our team, our sponsors and potentially further wrodes confidence for the prem.

It plays right into platini's hands they don't want city rich and in the last 16 so taking away city's money, making out sponsors look bad is in truth a dream for Platini .

If we really wanted to up yours to uefa we would put on the best atmosphere ever pull together as a club and put a defiant two fingers up to him not do his work for him!

Good lad.

swinton blue said:
gocity said:
swinton blue said:
After the game last night I said right that's it with the champs league and opting out of the cup scheme next year
But after thinking about it today people boycotting the champs league then uefa has done what's it set out to do. The best way is to support our team through thick and thin like we have all done for many years and show uefa we are here to stay so better get use to it
In the cup scheme so have already paid, but will not be going. It took us 1.5 hours to get there last night through all the horrific traffic, then sat freezing cold watching an absolutely woeful performance by our team and referee. Why would I want to do it again? Like banging your head against a brick wall, nice when it stops.
We have been through much worse and has that stopped us going and supporting city? That's not what we do leave that kind of thing to that other mob
I have been going since 62 so know thin and thinner, but getting to an evening match through the traffic is getting to be an absolute pain. Then to suffer through a performance like that, no thanks.

de niro said:
Brendan110_0 said:
I'll be going, anyone that bought a ticket and doesn't go is just a pussy. Not a dead rubber game.

dead rubber or not i'll be there, i'll be in Rome too.

we support the lads not the competition they are playing in.

Well said!

Stoned Rose said:
EalingBlue2 said:
If we do it hurts our owners, our team, our sponsors and potentially further wrodes confidence for the prem.

It plays right into platini's hands they don't want city rich and in the last 16 so taking away city's money, making out sponsors look bad is in truth a dream for Platini .

If we really wanted to up yours to uefa we would put on the best atmosphere ever pull together as a club and put a defiant two fingers up to him not do his work for him!

Good lad.

Agree. I'm not enjoying these performances at all but despite everything we are not out of this yet and I will be there. We are fans of the club. Our job is to support especially when the going gets tough. Vent on here but get behind the team at the game.

I am worried that we won't make the CL next season if things don't improve
But I will be at the game they have already taken out the money for the tickets

To me Shekh Mansour is the absolute dream owner
Champions league is what he wants more than anything so any boycott is sticking 2 fingers up to him far more than the **** Platini
I'll be there against Bayern and in Rome complete with chain mail boxers on
Just get behind the team for fucks sake

The Champions League is the biggest football tournament in the world. It's bigger than the world cup. If we have any ambition at all we need to be in it and be competitive i.e. Finals - Semis and quarters. Anyone deliberately boycotting it are doing City no favours whatsoever and quite frankly are harming the club. It's like someone winning the lottery and then claiming "I don't want anything to change". Laughable it wasn't so stupid. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you!

I'm new to this and cannot set up a new thread,
Why did our players have to be pictured with Cska players in front of the " say no to racism banner" as far a was aware cake are the ones who yell" hell god dam yeah" to racism if we were guilty of that vile crime we'd be expelled instantly They should have been pelted with half eaten fruit and booed for 2 hours solid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.