Will City sell out their allocation for the Charity Shield ?

skillman said:
I'm going, I hope it does sell out. The players don't deserve to run out to any empty seats after what they did last season.

Here here.starting to see a new breed of gloryhunters emerge judging by this thread.Never thought I'd see the day.Our lads deserve a raucous blue crowd.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Motty said:
I reckon we will, I know it's at a time when some will be away on holiday and also, it's less significant than most games which are played at Wembley (and we have already been now), but, still, it is a derby, and, not only that, but prices are considerably cheaper than most Wembley games, meaning it would not be as big a hit financially as it could have been, and, people who didn't get to go to Wembley last time will want to take their chance to go this time, so, yes, I think it will sell out.

A bit embarrasing if you can't sell out your allocation for a game at Wembley against your biggest rivals and with reasonable prices.

only problem is though mate for most people is the transport it's cost me £73 for a return on train (not saying its bad as I reckon thats a good price) the ticket cost me £35 so that's £108 and I've not fuckin got me new shirt yet either.

Even though the match day tickets are good value, it's the travel that's extortion as well as the booze down there as well is it still £5 a pint???? I'm more of a spirit drinker you see so I get raped about £8 a drink bloody hell fire.....

Going to the horses the day before the game as well as work the next day, looks like I'm getting sacked Monday 8th August....

-- Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:42 pm --

Halfpenny said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
is there anyway you can check ya seat number online???? I ordered them off the City website but forgot where it said I was sat, only wanna know just so I can confirm with my mate to where abouts it is where we're sat.
They will have sent you an email with your seat details.

Cheers pal..

Have to agree on the transport, costs really are high, personally I feel this is a situation that certain authorities (whether it be the club, the people who run it) need to look into and do something about very quickly, because, it is a situation which is getting worse, and, when there are enough fears about rising match ticket prices, the last thing we all need is high transport costs, or attendances could end up becoming an issue for a large number of football clubs.

As for the pints, I'm not really in a position to be able to comment on that front!

You shouldn't be surprised that we might not sell out as as lot of fans can't make FA Cup or European matches until theres a chance of winning a cup then theyre hardcore. City at Wembley against the rags? Course I'll be there and I'll be at the Carling Cup early rounds as well

s61blue said:
Always the good old megabus from Shudehill to London, £16 return!!

I did this for the final, never again.

I could have crawled to London quicker!

neilyoung said:
You shouldn't be surprised that we might not sell out as as lot of fans can't make FA Cup or European matches until theres a chance of winning a cup then theyre hardcore. City at Wembley against the rags? Course I'll be there and I'll be at the Carling Cup early rounds as well
would you go if it was in the middle of January or is it cos you've been bored to fuck with no football the last few months?

Anybody else having problems buying online? I get as far as the chooese seat page then when I click 'Buy Seats' the page just reloads and nothing goes into my basket.
No wonder we can't sell 'em!

fiddlesticksblue said:
Anybody else having problems buying online? I get as far as the chooese seat page then when I click 'Buy Seats' the page just reloads and nothing goes into my basket.
No wonder we can't sell 'em!

Are you going for block 139 (I think that's the one I was having problems with) try a different block, I was like you then I tried the next block and it went to my basket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was having the same problem yesterday.

It seemed to be a problem with the ticket website as I emailed customer services and they said they knew about the issue.

It worked again 30 minutes later, and got two tickets no bother - hopefully it is a sign of the site being mega busy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.