Will City sell out their allocation for the Charity Shield ?

Re: Could City be in the unique position of...

I still reckon we'll have a good number there even if it doesn't sell out.

And we will definitely be louder than the tourists watching the rags

Re: Could City be in the unique position of...

akcity said:
...selling the least number of tickets for the Charity/Community Shield?

According to the OS there are still all 5 Category's available with a fraction over a week to go of sales.

Needs a bumper sales to sell out I think?

I know its a lot of money for those of us that went to the Cup Semi and/or Final but where are the thousands that missed out on those?!

Why do the thousands who missed out on Semi/final get the 'blame' for this? I couldn't make the final, so I'm DEFINITELY going to this....... I think it's more likely to be the people who DID go to the final's fault - I know quite a few that aren't going "because they went to the final"

when I tried to get 3 together in level 1 this morning I struggled in several sections and eventually got 3 seats on row 3 in block 135

this leads me to believe that (for level 1 at least) there are fairly few gaps?

Just got my 4, loads going spare. Asked the bloke on the phone, he said he wasn't sure but he thinks it is around 12-13k left.

andyblue87 said:
Just got my 4, loads going spare. Asked the bloke on the phone, he said he wasn't sure but he thinks it is around 12-13k left.
Surely not that many.

The idea that no one can buy direct from the ticket office has been another doozie by the powers-that-be.

Have we appointed Gerald Ratner as our Sales Director..?

Will they ever learn...

Soulboy said:
The idea that no one can buy direct from the ticket office has been another doozie by the powers-that-be.

Will they ever learn...

correct - as they all have to be posted out we've only realistically got a couple more days to sell whereas if they'd have sold them at the ticket office they could have continued to sell right up to next Saturday

alib said:
Soulboy said:

Will they ever learn...

correct - as they all have to be posted out we've only realistically got a couple more days to sell whereas if they'd have sold them at the ticket office they could have continued to sell right up to next Saturday
Collect from Wembley Ticket Office?

Marvin said:
alib said:
Soulboy said:

Will they ever learn...

Collect from Wembley Ticket Office?

No. Collect from the City ticket office right up until Saturday.

With it being done through the post, the last day for sales is likely to be Wednesday.

Madness.

Was in tkt office today to see someone,they reckon online/phone sales was what the majority wanted from the feedback they got off the questionnaires they,ve done on the club website,which in my opinion is bollocks+dinnertime today got around 10k left for shield

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.